Save 30%-35% off Apple items at Monoprice till the 8th.

Centauri

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2002
Might wanna try clicking on links before you comment on them. Less unconstructive trolling is good too.

Crow550

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
even if an apple product is 30% off, you are still paying more for what you can get for less than half the price

What are you talking about? Apple vs other companies? Why are you bashing in the Hot deals section? Have you even shopped at Monoprice?

30% off there already low prices is a great deal.

WTF?

Last edited:

blackdogdeek

Lifer
Mar 14, 2003
you're still paying more for less with this

Thread-crapping is against the rules of the Hot Deals forum as listed in the sticky at the top of the forum.

EDIT: To wit:

What about COURTESY?

No thread crapping. If the subject matter of a deal does not interest you, do not post negative comments about it, or about other members, in the thread.

Raider1284

Aug 17, 2006
even if an apple product is 30% off, you are still paying more for what you can get for less than half the price

just because I want to prove this troll wrong.. Dragantoe, put your money where your mouth is. You say apple devices are incredibly overpriced and you can get a "better" pc for half the price, well prove it. Link a laptop that beats the macbook pro retina for half the price.

It would need to have solid metal/glass contruction, no cheap plastic.
15" super high resolution screen
weight 4.5lbs or less
and have a 7 hour battery life.
at least a 256GB ssd drive
be able to run windows and mac os x natively.

good luck with this.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
Thanks for the MP updates crow, I got in on that 20% off for some items I needed last month thanks to your post.

Do you know if these kind of deals come along often at monoprice? I need to buy a 1000ft cat6 bundle, but I don't mind waiting for a sale if a few times a year they have coupons.

Crow550

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Thanks for the MP updates crow, I got in on that 20% off for some items I needed last month thanks to your post.

Do you know if these kind of deals come along often at monoprice? I need to buy a 1000ft cat6 bundle, but I don't mind waiting for a sale if a few times a year they have coupons.

Your best bet is to like them on Facebook and sign up for there E-mail Newsletter.

As well as keep an eye on a coupon site like: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/monoprice.com

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
No iPhone 5 products yet?

:(

**EDIT** Just no link from the initial page

Last edited:

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Any suggestions on the best iPad 3 case/stand?

Looking for:
1) Decent build quality.
2) Works like Apple's smart covers with magnets.
3) A few viewing angles.

pm

Elite Member Mobile Devices
Jan 25, 2000
just because I want to prove this troll wrong.. Dragantoe, put your money where your mouth is. You say apple devices are incredibly overpriced and you can get a "better" pc for half the price, well prove it. Link a laptop that beats the macbook pro retina for half the price.

It would need to have solid metal/glass contruction, no cheap plastic.
15" super high resolution screen
weight 4.5lbs or less
and have a 7 hour battery life.
at least a 256GB ssd drive
be able to run windows and mac os x natively.

good luck with this.

Please stay on-topic - which is a discussion of Hot Deals, and not who makes better equipment or whether or not said equipment is over-priced.

Dragantoe, as blackdogdeek (and others) said, please do not troll in the hot deals forum.

Thank you,
Moderator PM