Saudis reject Obama's plan for ties with Israel: Top urgency is Iran threat

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
Thats why I like people like you.....
You have no grasp on reality and the way things really are in thye middle east.
You mthink the arabs are united or could ever be united against israel? Never happen.
You think the arabs hate each other as much as they supposedly hate the Israeli`s?
You did I ..well at least I hope you did that Iran is one Arab nation...
Your mind reading abilities are just as worthless as your understanding of the Middle East, the later of which you've just further demonstrated by mislabeling Iran as an Arab nation.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: kylebisme
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
Thats why I like people like you.....
You have no grasp on reality and the way things really are in thye middle east.
You mthink the arabs are united or could ever be united against israel? Never happen.
You think the arabs hate each other as much as they supposedly hate the Israeli`s?
You did I ..well at least I hope you did that Iran is one Arab nation...
Your mind reading abilities are just as worthless as your understanding of the Middle East, the later of which you've just further demonstrated by mislabeling Iran as an Arab nation.

You are cdorrect..we can get all technical here but the fact remains if that`s all you have to rebutt what I said is true then I feel sorry for you!
Still in the broadest sense Iran is commonly grouped with the mentality that pitts Israel against the rest if the middle east!

My understanding of the middle east is based on living there and traveling through most of the middle east. Unlike your understanding of the middle east is based on what? Story books and such?? Pray tell not what lemon law has to say about the middle east!

In the techncal sense we know that the majority of Iranians are Shiite Muslims while most Arabs are Sunni Muslims.

What you remind me of is one of these kooky 9/11 conspiracy people who even now insists there was a conspiracy and honestly believe with all there heart that they know what they are talking about!!

Shalom!!