Saudi: U.S. Use of Bases Possible

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Ought to liven things up considerably for Iraq and us, and for the Saudis internally.

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
I say screw them. If there is one country we should be going into, its Saudi Arabia. But where there is oil.................
And I'm not saying its all of Bush's fault, hell the energy sector has had the tech to build alternative fuel sources for 30 years. But it seems that going back to Saudi Arabia would be a little gutless at this point. After we get done leveling Iraq, which will happen in the next 6 months, it should give us enough oil to go tell Saudi Arabia to go f*ck themselves.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
Screw Saudi

Thanks but no thanks

We've got other places to use and we don't need those backstabbing bastards.

Elect me as President and I'd go from Iraq to Iran and then to Saudi Arabi to finish up the sweep.

ok, maybe not, but man I don't like them at all :|

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: FrontlineWarrior
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20020916/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_arabs_14

Saudi Arabian leaders previously had ruled out any use of Saudi bases by U.S. forces to attack Iraq. But Saud said Sunday that if the Security Council authorized the use of force against Iraq, Saudi Arabia would go along.

Game on.

Everything is falling into place. France ,Germany and Dashole will probably be on board shortly.