**Saturday** Desktop thread... :)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Giscardo

May 31, 2000
My DesktopNothing special.

My linux desktops looked cooler but I develop some stuff for ASP/ASP.NET so I need to run windows for now. I don't like running anything to try to make my windows desktops fancy cause windows takes up enough of my resources as it is, and nothing really makes the windows desktop look any better anyhow (not disparaging the windows look).

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Giscardo

My linux desktops looked cooler but I develop some stuff for ASP/ASP.NET so I need to run windows for now. I don't like running anything to try to make my windows desktops fancy cause windows takes up enough of my resources as it is, and nothing really makes the windows desktop look any better anyhow (not disparaging the windows look).

a bird dumping on a kids head?
wtf?

xcript

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2003
Originally posted by: xSauronx
Originally posted by: Giscardo

a bird dumping on a kids head?
wtf?

Lol. :D

Interesting.

777php

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
interesting...i didn't know that.

I guess I never paid any attention to it since I don't own a ppc.