Santorum is racist. I mean come on!

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/poli...d-rick-santorum-almost-call-pres-obama-n-word

Judge for yourself. This particular freudian slips give away his true colors.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/03/rick-santorum-entitlements-black-people_n_1181212.html

He also seems to be under the impression that only black people in this country are poor and on medicaid.

OMG how do republicans not walk around with paper bags over their heads over this guy?

EDIT: sorry, the first video apparently was posted in another forum, but the second video is original I believe and just as racist.

Last edited:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Wow. Yeah looks pretty obvious where he was going with that. Doesn't really surprise me. Look at the bevy of threads lately filled with the P&N conservatives being incredibly racist but trying their best to hide it. They're spent the last week bringing race into almost every topic on P&N. The GOP is seriously setting back race relations in this country.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Anti-war government Knicks fan.

Anti-war-government-Nicorette-chewing-commie-muslim-Kendonesian-anti-white-church-attending-community-organizing-gun-stealing-commie-insurance-company-hack.

Last edited:

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Oh my mistake for the repost. However the second video is original and still equally racist. I was very offended as an intelligent black male who will make more money in my lifetime than Santorum will in his.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Not REALLY a repost since the other thread is in ATOT (might get moved here though).

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
I'll give Santorum the benefit of the doubt and assume that is not where he was going, but you can tell once the "nig" sound came out of his mouth, he knew exactly what it sounded like and freaked out a little.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Anti-war government Knicks fan.

Anti-war-government-Nicorette-chewing-commie-muslim-Kendonesian-anti-white-church-attending-community-organizing-gun-stealing-commie-insurance-company-hack.
:D +1

I'll give Santorum the benefit of the doubt with the provision that I can't imagine anything legitimate here. I suppose it's possible that anyone can make a random noise that sounds like the start of a racial slur, but it's probably much more possible that a politician can start a racial slur subconsciously in the heat of the moment and then cut it off midstream.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
:D +1

I'll give Santorum the benefit of the doubt with the provision that I can't imagine anything legitimate here. I suppose it's possible that anyone can make a random noise that sounds like the start of a racial slur, but it's probably much more possible that a politician can start a racial slur subconsciously in the heat of the moment and then cut it off midstream.

Like i said in the ATOT thread, that was probably Santorum's subconscious but his conscious cut him off midword.

It's like those reporters that keep saying the word 'orgasm' instead of 'organism', but Santorum got lucky and didn't finish it. Totally Freudian.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Hes Italian so of course he is racist. Thats just how THEM people are!

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012
Hes Italian so of course he is racist. Thats just how THEM people are!

You been watching too many movies.

Im half italian and couldnt get along better with blacks.

Shall I remind you who the real rascists are? The white protestants.

100 years ago the italians/irish/jews were the "unwanted" like minoritys today. Hence they had to form their own "protection".

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011

100 years ago the italians/irish/jews were the "unwanted" like minoritys today. Hence they had to form their own "protection".

I assumed peoynu was trying to be humorous.

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004

He was being sarcastic. :)

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
all he said is governmentnig. governmentnig.
that's it. anyone reading into this is having a secret freudian slip themselves because they are the secret nigracists. racists i mean.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
How can anyone deny he was starting to say ni**er, I mean really what else would nig be. seriously people. This man was saying the N word then realized he was being recorded.