San Francisco to rebrand convicted felons as "justice-involved person." (not Onion)

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
https://www.wgmd.com/san-francisco-...-involved-person-sanitizes-other-crime-lingo/

https://freebeacon.com/blog/san-francisco-crime/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sa...-convicted-felon-into-justice-involved-person

http://www.iwf.org/blog/2810416/"Justice-Involved-Persons"-New-Label-for-Felons-in-San-Francisco

Liberals, in their attempt to ease the feels but not actually fix anything have decided that there is too much stigma attached to the phrase, "convicted felon" so they are making a nicer, softer phrase, "justice-involved person." Just more PC gone mad. A much, much better idea would be to take measures to lessen the number of convicted felons, you know... actually improve society, but I understand how the political side of the fence that shuns any semblance of personal responsibility thinks that this is a wise and proper move. What fucking idiots. No wonder they have needles and piles of human shit on every other sidewalk.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Personal responsibility?? With your God? Excuse me I mean King of the Jews.

Pot meet kettle. Pick a better source. Link has no information

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It’s amazing to me just how easily triggered you snowflakes are.

Who gives a single solitary shit what some board in San Francisco refers to people as. I’m honestly struggling to imagine a life so pathetic that this would make me angry.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
It’s amazing to me just how easily triggered you snowflakes are.

Who gives a single solitary shit what some board in San Francisco refers to people as. I’m honestly struggling to imagine a life so pathetic that this would make me angry.

Yet here you are frothing at the mouth over what I say. Did you slam your phone/keyboard?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
https://www.wgmd.com/san-francisco-...-involved-person-sanitizes-other-crime-lingo/

Liberals, in their attempt to ease the feels but not actually fix anything have decided that there is too much stigma attached to the phrase, "convicted felon" so they are making a nicer, softer phrase, "justice-involved person." Just more PC gone mad. A much, much better idea would be to take measures to lessen the number of convicted felons, you know... actually improve society, but I understand how the political side of the fence that shuns any semblance of personal responsibility thinks that this is a wise and proper move. What fucking idiots. No wonder they have needles and piles of human shit on every other sidewalk.
Democratic-Diva-Theater-criticism-and-pearl-clutching-in-the-Republics-CD1-endorsement-300x264.jpg

so precious

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I sure didn’t, haha. I find you guys very funny!

‘Liberal snowflakes get offended by everything!’

‘Wait, a random board in San Francisco is using a term I don’t like? ReeeEEEEEEEEEEE’

You're the one raging here. Probably spilled coffee on your Che Guevara hoodie.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I usually don't quote Slow, but I actually really liked this one. Something about the short and snappy Che line, good troll this time. Thanks for the chuckle.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

I’m making fun of you in case you didn’t notice, lol.

San Francisco used the wrong word to describe something! THE WORLD MUST KNOW. Hahaha.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

So, Slow, which raging "leftist" posted this thread?

Seems you're the only one raging here since YOU STARTED THIS DAMNED THREAD because you became a snowflake, again, when you found out some board in SF is changing names of things/people and you cannot stand it, obviously. Otherwise, why create this thread at all? And when yet again failed to get the "correct" responses of the outrage you seem to have (seriously, being continually laughed at really is making you damned near cry, isn't it?), you fall right back into your typical name calling, bullying, belittling temper tantrum, again.

But I guess when you get your news from conservative talk radio, of which WGMD is a proud member and has your all time favs, such as insane Glenn Beck and renowned pill popper and junkie Rush Limbaugh, you'll always be exposed as a true and delicate snowflake just waiting for your next serving of faux rage.

Reactions: Ramiel and KMFJD

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I’m making fun of you in case you didn’t notice, lol.

San Francisco used the wrong word to describe something! THE WORLD MUST KNOW. Hahaha.

And I'm making fun of you, comrade.

San Francisco's thinking, how they go about "problems" is the part you seem to be missing. Next they'll call homeless something else, but do nothing to actually address homelessness. Liberal thinking.

BTW, here you are, again, continuously responding to a thread that has nothing to do with you, while telling me how triggered I am. Carry on.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

San Francisco's thinking, how they go about "problems" is the part you seem to be missing. Next they'll call homeless something else, but do nothing to actually address homelessness. Liberal thinking.

BTW, here you are, again, continuously responding to a thread that has nothing to do with you, while telling me how triggered I am. Carry on.

Why would a thread on here have something to do with me? Haha.

You’re the guy who thought you needed to alert the world that a board in San Francisco hurt your feelings by using a word you don’t like. It’s amazing how emotionally fragile you guys are that you can’t handle something so small.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

I guess SF and Cali should take lessons from South Carolina on how to control the homeless, right? As in use the police to forcibly move every single homeless person found into a warehouse just outside the city (in this case Columbia, SC) and station police at the city's border to prevent the homeless from returning to do stuff like, hmmmm...find food or seek help for health care or whatever. Yeah, that'd be the true Christian thing to do, right? (And this was actually attempted by the previous governor of SC just a few years ago. Was a darned neighborly and compassionately human solution to the homeless problem....at least it would be that type of solution in your eyes. AmIright?)

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Why would a thread on here have something to do with me? Haha.

You’re the guy who thought you needed to alert the world that a board in San Francisco hurt your feelings by using a word you don’t like. It’s amazing how emotionally fragile you guys are that you can’t handle something so small.

You can also tell a recent thread here hurt his feelings when he felt the need to (onion) his thread title ... what a gigantic snowflake.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I guess SF and Cali should take lessons from South Carolina on how to control the homeless, right? As in use the police to forcibly move every single homeless person found into a warehouse just outside the city (in this case Columbia, SC) and station police at the city's border to prevent the homeless from returning to do stuff like, hmmmm...find food or seek help for health care or whatever. Yeah, that'd be the true Christian thing to do, right? (And this was actually attempted by the previous governor of SC just a few years ago. Was a darned neighborly and compassionately human solution to the homeless problem....at least it would be that type of solution in your eyes. AmIright?)

You cant help these people, if you do they become dependant on your help, thus enslaving these people which is what real racist fascists (in other words liberals) do.
Am I right Slow?

Mar 11, 2004
I like how the OP puts "(not Onion)" and then links to a garbage ass conservative radio site that is basically the Onion for crazy morons that will believe anything they post. They just don't do it for fun, they do it so they can whine like the biggest crybaby bitches, well at least that was the case until Turmp showed them how a real crybaby bitch whines.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I like how the OP puts "(not Onion)" and then links to a garbage ass conservative radio site that is basically the Onion for crazy morons that will believe anything they post. They just don't do it for fun, they do it so they can whine like the biggest crybaby bitches, well at least that was the case until Turmp showed them how a real crybaby bitch whines.

Sometimes I really wish the ‘fuck your feelings’ people had actually meant it. It gets pretty tiresome having to deal with conservative temper tantrums that erupt every time someone hurts their feelings by using a word they don’t like.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Pathetic attempt at deflection from the real Idiot in Chief currently running the country. Forget the White House, “EVERYBODY LOOK AT WHAT THESE RANDOM LIBERALS DID IN A LIBERAL CITY!!”

Mar 11, 2004
Sometimes I really wish the ‘fuck your feelings’ people had actually meant it. It gets pretty tiresome having to deal with conservative temper tantrums that erupt every time someone hurts their feelings by using a word they don’t like.

I don't even know WTF the OP was thinking. He either outed himself as living in that area by linking some shitass little conservative leaning radio station, he's too fucking stupid to link to a proper site, or conservatives are now pushing bullshit via links that way in an attempt to obfuscate where they're coming from so that people won't dismiss them out of hand.

I don't know if he realizes he highlighted how garbage his sources are by highlighting the fact that an Onion link would probably be more legitimate than that garbage link he tried dropping and expecting everyone to just buy into his pissing and moaning like a scalded redassed gobblewalker or he literally is so stupid that he doesn't know the difference but thought he was somehow being clever by putting "(not Onion)" which just highlights the disparity in how when others did it, it was about Turmp literally fucking saying he's some ordained deity that should be worshipped, while his use is so he can cry about a council in SF allegedly being PC. And then he tries to claim that liberals bitch about nothing or word use.

I sure hope his mother changes his diaper soon, I can only imagine the wailing she must be having to put up with right now. Probably close to as much as whomever is tasked with changing Turmp's diapers after a Big Mac binge.

Reactions: DarthKyrie