Same-sex sodomy now legal in Texas (and elsewhere)

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Winchester
Fvck this, damn liberals, man I hate East Texas,

Notice, almost all of those states are southern states,

Time to move to Australia/New Zealand, or go back to the Republic of Texas.
Please. In fact, make it the moon. While you're at it, take the rest of the intolerant fscktards with you and have a party.
Originally posted by: nick1985
liberals suck ass
You can kiss mine. Give me any crap about it, and I'll turn around just before you do, just to see your smile. :)
Originally posted by: kleinesarschloch
latheist and gays are pretty much one and the same, no? ;)
Your nick means, little asshole. Pretty much suits you, no?

flyfish

Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Winchester
Fvck this, damn liberals, man I hate East Texas,

Notice, almost all of those states are southern states,

Time to move to Australia/New Zealand, or go back to the Republic of Texas.

WTF is wrong with East Texas?!
:|
If you are insinuating that East Texans are liberal then, you need to open you eyes to the rest of the world!
East Texans are mostly conservative IMO, but they don't still live in the 1800's!

Talon02

Mar 17, 2002
SO now that the mansechs is legal, can one have sex with an animal, since sodomy fell under "unnatural act" or whatever in some states?

<----- Does not have sex with animals, just a question.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Real conservatives like this ruling. Real conservatives are in favor of smaller, less intrusive governments. The liberals are the ones who should be wringing their hands at this decision...they generally favor large, very intrusive governments.

PistachioByAzul

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
It doesn't matter what you think. Government should not legislate morality. What legal adults consenually do in their own homes is nobody's business.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by: kleinesarschloch

atheist and gays are pretty much one and the same, no? ;)

Atheists may be gay, but not all gays are atheist. Some of them are child-loving priests. :Q

Sachmho

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2001
i support the ruling... others lifestyles should not be governed by the laws of the state

tw1164

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
Originally posted by: Sachmho
i support the ruling... others lifestyles should not be governed by the laws of the state

But you can't smoke @ a bar in NYC?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: tw1164
Originally posted by: Sachmho

But you can't smoke @ a bar in NYC?

if you can fit the bar in your bedroom, sure why not.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Well, I just NOW realized that anal sex *and* oral sex between HETEROSEXUAL couples has been ILLEGAL in Florida all this time.

Whoops. :eek:

<---hardened criminal :p

Greg03

Jul 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Isla
Well, I just NOW realized that anal sex *and* oral sex between HETEROSEXUAL couples has been ILLEGAL in Florida all this time.

Hardened hehe

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Greg03
Originally posted by: Isla

Hardened hehe

Whew, somebody got it!

<---a little rusty with her double entendres!!!!

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
You know the problem I see here is this, most of you guys are like sheep. You have to agree with whatever the majority says is right, get some beliefs of you own. Don't just say you are an athiest, because ten other people in the thread do.

You guys really need to get off the computer and get out and see the real world. Unite fvctards of the world. You think that religion stops you from thinking, show me something that would make me believe I came from a monkey or that the world was created with big bang. Maybe it was but at the hand of GOD is the only way.

Ahhh forget it. You kids think what you want..PEACE!

ILikeStuff

Jan 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
as well it should be. what people do sexually in the privacy of their own homes should be no business of the government.

I still think its sick, but its the choice of the individuals and they need the right to make that choice. Just like with abortion.

I agree to a degree, certain things like incest should not be allowed for obvious reasons (unless you think two headed inbred children and good), but this is NOTHING like abortion, and you are a moron for bringing abortion into this.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO
You know the problem I see here is this, most of you guys are like sheep. You have to agree with whatever the majority says is right, get some beliefs of you own. Don't just say you are an athiest, because ten other people in the thread do. You guys really need to get off the computer and get out and see the real world. Unite fvctards of the world. You think that religion stops you from thinking, show me something that would make me believe I came from a monkey or that the world was created with big bang. Maybe it was but at the hand of GOD is the only way. Ahhh forget it. You kids think what you want..PEACE!

Who the fvcktard, us, or you (who hasn't taken a college biology class - the main ideas of evolution are pretty much explained).
rolleye.gif

I haven't believed in God since I was a little kid. Around 6 I told my sunday school teacher that I didn't think that God existed, and have never looked back since.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I never really said that I was an athiest. Right now I don't know what to believe. I've been a Christian my entire life, and I still do believe that there is a higher power out there. However, I don't have a relationship with that being, as a good Christian should.

What? Gay & Christian? Yep. I know quite a few gays that are christian... and I know MANY that are catholic.

I believe that it is coincidence that I my beliefs and morals are shared with the majority. I believe what I want, when I want. Several people here know that... I'll stick up for whatever I believe is right... even if it appears that I'm dead wrong and that I'm digging my own grave.

Drew

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Gay and Christian? I was going to say that there was no way you could do that. I caught myself and I can say yes you can. The bible says the only unforgiveable sin is NOT BELIEVING (Confessing) that God is God.. I think it would be best if you could give up your homosexual tendencies and look for guidance though.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO
Gay and Christian? I was going to say that there was no way you could do that. I caught myself and I can say yes you can. The bible says the only unforgiveable sin is NOT BELIEVING (Confessing) that God is God.. I think it would be best if you could give up your homosexual tendencies and look for guidance though.

As thus the dilema that many are in. My parents (adopted, for those that knew me years ago) are strict baptists, and my siblings go to a community church that is an offspring of another Baptist church. I attend church there most of the time... I do skip church occasionally, as I don't get much out of it. I think that the hyprocrites (sp?) in the church right now is the thing that's making me most furious and turning me away from religion. I know, I know... that shouldn't make a difference. I've studied Christian theory, and this and that and the other. Right now I just can't think about religion and christianity very deeply.

Drew

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
wow, this thread is an interesting read, that being said...

The USA is finally being Canadianized. :) we even allow homosexual marriages up here. I'm not quite sure why for that matter... Seing as how we are a hugely underpopulated country, I would think it would make more sense for the government of Canada to hugely promote heterosexual marriages in an attempt to raise our population.