Same-sex sodomy now legal in Texas (and elsewhere)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: nick1985
liberals suck ass
First Name: nick

Last Name: courtney

Username: nick1985

Province/State: Illinois

Illinois
Statute: Repealed 1962 (Effective date, legislation passed in 1961.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History
The Sensibilities of Our Forefathers
The Society for Human Rights?1925

Illinois was the first state to repeal its sodomy law.

Hmmm....what a coincidence. Looks like someone is in a deep state (pun intended) of denial. :D

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I'm extremely glad that same-sex sodomy is now legal... (for obvious reasons ;))

Anyone bought shares in KY yet? ;)

Drew

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
I'm pretty sure this verdict was eased along by some coaxing on the part of the Gay Mafia that I've heard so much about. Them and their color-coordinated fashion-sensitive back-breakers.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
They should change the law to public hanging if they are caught.

When will this stupidity end. Homo's should have to go to their own private island somewhere. Keep you nasty habits and disease away from us normal REDNECK people.

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO

When will this stupidity end. Homo's should have to go to their own private island somewhere. Keep you nasty habits and disease away from us normal REDNECK people.

Well call me crazy but I think that'd be less of an issue if you stopped hanging out in their bedrooms. :p

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001

Ignorance is bliss

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
And it is still legal for opposite sex sodomy, yes?

/me smacking his grilfriend's ass

Actually NO

If your profile is correct that you are in North Carolina, (straight) sodomy is legally viewed as an "act against nature" there and carries a 3 year sentence.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Originally posted by: BAMAVOO They should change the law to public hanging if they are caught. When will this stupidity end. Homo's should have to go to their own private island somewhere. Keep you nasty habits and disease away from us normal REDNECK people.
Ignorance is bliss

Amen!

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

Explain please how two men having consensual sex in the privacy of their own bedroom directly affects you and your family in any way. I'd love to know what you're so upset about.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000

YAY TOLERANCE!! Everyone different from me should die horribly! Or at least live somewhere that I don't have to ever see them!!!
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
Originally posted by: glugglug
Originally posted by: MaxDepth
And it is still legal for opposite sex sodomy, yes?

/me smacking his grilfriend's ass

Actually NO

If your profile is correct that you are in North Carolina, (straight) sodomy is legally viewed as an "act against nature" there and carries a 3 year sentence.

So if I were to get in a drunken brawl with a potted plant....

AstIsis

Jan 18, 2003
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation

Ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is blisters.
:Q

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Fausto1

Explain please how two men having consensual sex in the privacy of their own bedroom directly affects you and your family in any way. I'd love to know what you're so upset about.

I believe he was making fun of rednecks Fausto.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: ScottyB

I dunno. He always makes statements along these lines and then never bothers to clarify. I'd be curious to see what he has to say on this matter.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
It affects me because it goes againt any teachings or morality or normatilty. If they are allowed to do this and teach others to do this, it will blossom to everyone wearing pink shirts and sing Elton John tunes.

I just think it needs to be stopped before the world is corrupted by the views of most of the people on this forum. You guys make me sick, how you think everyone has a right to suck this and f that. That is not the way it is or should be. It should me man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman.

You are not born that way, I could give a rats azz what you believe, it is a choice and a deadly one at that.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
It affects me because it goes againt any teachings or morality or normatilty. If they are allowed to do this and teach others to do this, it will blossom to everyone wearing pink shirts and sing Elton John tunes.

I just think it needs to be stopped before the world is corrupted by the views of most of the people on this forum. You guys make me sick, how you think everyone has a right to suck this and f that. That is not the way it is or should be. It should me man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman.

You are not born that way, I could give a rats azz what you believe, it is a choice and a deadly one at that.

Congrats, you just have proven yourself the most uneducated, intolerant, and stereotypical asshole on the forums today.

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003

*waits to hear the word "Mud People" come out of BAMAVOO's mouth*

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope not making fun of Rednecks. Hell I am one, I live in Tennessee and have a big dip of copenhagen in right now.

I would respond more, just have enough time most of the time to read and be entertained by all the goings on of this board.

YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH.

You don't know me or what I really think about anything. I just love to read the responses, even if it makes me look stupid. I just find it fun to post answers and let you guys hammer away!

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001

And the earth is 6000 years old
And there really was an ark
And....

rolleye.gif