Saltynuts takes on the world.... AND WINS!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I briefly considered buying a Grom, even though I've never been on a bike in my life (except riding my friend's dirtbike when I was in middle school, which I instantly crashed). My work commute is ~20 minutes on secondary roads with speed limits under 45mph, but I'd probably end up badly hurting myself.

You know your limitations a lot better than I do and if you feel like being on a bike is a bad idea that's exactly what it is!

Having said that if you can ride a bicycle and it's something you enjoy plus if you start small @ 250cc or less for your first motorcycle (and get lessons!) you could learn pretty quickly.

:)

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
You know your limitations a lot better than I do and if you feel like being on a bike is a bad idea that's exactly what it is!

Having said that if you can ride a bicycle and it's something you enjoy plus if you start small @ 250cc or less for your first motorcycle (and get lessons!) you could learn pretty quickly.

:)

It's tempting... but my mom will probably kill me if I buy a motorcycle! :(

Reactions: Captante

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm. Two weeks no log in.
Misconduct on the boards.

(Silly fool didn't get that I was being impartial as the "winning party" would have gotten a serious case of lactose intolerance with the "rewards granted")

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
i think he got a timeout for this thread

Nope.
admin allisolm

oh no... then maybe it was the bike?

bfmd41m.png

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
SaltyNuts was removed from the simulation. His presence gave away the game.