Saitek Eclipse Keyboard - $30 shipped at the egg

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cheex

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2006
I've missed the deal I suppose but I'm planning on maybe getting one soon anyway.

How quiet are the keys?

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: piotr1
code doesn't work

Newegg codes only work for the people who have subscribed to their email newsletter. If you haven't subscribed, then you can't use the code.

piotr1

Feb 24, 2008
Originally posted by: HumblePie
Originally posted by: piotr1
code doesn't work

Newegg codes only work for the people who have subscribed to their email newsletter. If you haven't subscribed, then you can't use the code.

strange, i'm on the newsletter but never got the email.

Fardor

Aug 7, 2007
i got mine for 20 at circuit city over a year ago (i think either the original or 2nd gen)

tlechaos

Jan 22, 2003
Looks like code EMCADAEBE didn't work for me. It says the promo code entered is invalid. I guess the deal ended on 3/5...can anyone else confirm? Thanks!

DSF

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2007
It was part of a 24-hour sale, according to the newsletter I got from Newegg.

cheapherk

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2000
Wow- that was my first lighted keyboard.

If all you care about is a great lighted keyboard, you should check out the Everglide DK. It's small, all aluminum and the light shines through the keys better than any keyboard I've ever seen. I've owned the two Saitek's and the Logitech g15.

zerodeefex

Jan 31, 2004
haha, what keyboard are some of you using?!? Mine has worn off almost complete on the left alt and ctrl and some on the spacebar. You must be super gentle when you type :)