Saints Row 3, taking ridiculousness to a whole new level, now with even more crazynes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Cool, I'm looking forward to beating up some virtual women. I just hope it's as satisfying as the real thing!

I am sort of looking forward to it. I found the first two unplayable due to the horrendous performance and terrible driving physics, but this looks good, even if just played as sandbox.

/agree about the terribad performance. SR 2 port was VERY poorly done and not compatible with Windows 7 without using Cheat Engine to slow down the game to normal speed. I personally found the port to be very bland and buggy [GTA IV was a hell of a lot better].

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
wow I loved both the first 2 games.. great and fun! and both had stories BTW..

3 had me literally LMFAO at work.. funny as hell and yes it will have a story as well..

sometimes a little "immaturity" is exactly what the Dr. ordered!.

Zanovar

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2011
wow I loved both the first 2 games.. great and fun! and both had stories BTW..

3 had me literally LMFAO at work.. funny as hell and yes it will have a story as well..

sometimes a little "immaturity" is exactly what the Dr. ordered!.

This,i didnt play the first two games but watching 3 had me in stitches,the game looks great silly fun.hell how can smacking people with huge rubber dildos not be fun*laughs*,i will be keeping my eye on this one.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Ima have to agree that good AI is a necessity in a sandbox game. It separates a mediocre experience from a great one.
Just look at The Elder Scrolls and Fallout vs. well, just about any other sandbox games.

Ben90

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
The above post is slightly confusing. I haven't played Elder Scrolls, but your post appears to be saying that Fallout is a good game.