Safeway

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
If you look up Safeway on the official ATOT pics site made by Safeway, all you'll see is a number.

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Originally posted by: TehMac
Maybe he's homosexual?

or he doesn't like cats

I'm hoping it's both... :wine:
rose.gif
:music::moon::lips::heart:

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: rh71
If you look up Safeway on the official ATOT pics site made by Safeway, all you'll see is a number.

If the numbers add up together do they equal 23?? If so, his penis is 5 inches, and he's homosexual.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
er, nothing going on here, think i'll head over to the PSU forum (there is a forum just for PSU?!??!) and see if i can do some research on a nice PSU (what the heck does PSU even stand for?!??!) to buy for my "rig" , yeah, that is the ticket

BRB <whistles with hands in pockets while side stepping out of thread>

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
er, nothing going on here, think i'll head over to the PSU forum (there is a forum just for PSU?!??!) and see if i can do some research on a nice PSU (what the heck does PSU even stand for?!??!) to buy for my "rig" , yeah, that is the ticket

PSU stands for Processor Smoking Unit. Atleast if you get one made by Deer or Powman.

markgm

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2001

Are you my old manager at IBM ;).

pravi333

May 25, 2005
Originally posted by: markgm

Are you my old manager at IBM ;).

cracked me up. worked for ibm for the past 4 years until 2 weeks back

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth

PSU stands for Processor Smoking Unit. Atleast if you get one made by Deer or Powman.

My processor does not require smoking at this time, but thank you.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: dullard
Originally posted by: anxi80
maybe he decided to do something mysterious to get us discussing the reason behind it and get us through monday quicker. perhaps we should thank him?
You do realize that acts like this sometimes never go away. People may be putting irrelevant numbers at the ends of their posts 5 years from now. Then we have to suffer through it for years, and the threads asking about the numbers for years. :shocked: :cookie:

yeap. ATOT has a habbit if takeins something someone does that gets attention and running it into the ground.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Pacemaker

nothing better than smoked processor on a bun with a little tobasco sauce, pickles, and sliced onion. mmmm

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
where can i get some bulk smoked processor, preferrably online, i don't want to drive to get it

about 10 pounds should do it

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001
where can i get some bulk smoked processor, preferrably online, i don't want to drive to get it

about 10 pounds should do it

Sandwiches?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: ElFenix

nothing better than smoked processor on a bun with a little tobasco sauce, pickles, and sliced onion. mmmm

thats it! i am calling PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of Processors) on you! you disgusting person.

mh47g

May 25, 2007
Originally posted by: mh47g
My cat kills processors. 1

Great now people with < 50 posts are doing it. Good game Safeway Good game.

Just because I have less than 50 posts under... er wait, nevermind :)