Saddam's Hole

Texun

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2001
I heard on the news a couple of days ago that our troops were just seconds away from dropping a grenade in the hole when Saddamn stuck his head up and was pulled out. One thought crossed my mind: How much deeper he could have dug that hole in the last 3 seconds of his life if he had seen a grenade drop at his feet?

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Texun
I heard on the news a couple of days ago that our troops were just seconds away from dropping a grenade in the hole when Saddamn stuck his head up and was pulled out. One thought crossed my mind: How much deeper he could have dug that hole in the last 3 seconds of his life if he had seen a grenade drop at his feet?

this bothers me. 1. find hiding spot 2. blow it up 3. now look to see if anyone was in it

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

this bothers me. 1. find hiding spot 2. blow it up 3. now look to see if anyone was in it

Did you ever think that they yelled down the hole for anyone down there to come up? I believe that would have been the #2 instead of blow it up.

CkG

Dufman

Golden Member
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

pacifist. what if we yelled down the hole. and he opened up on our troops with his sidearm.

no one wants that

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Lonyo
He could have thrown it back up.
The thrower could also have cooked the grenade off, like he was trained to do, thereby lessening the chance of a throwback.

Texun

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2001
C'mon people. You're getting way too serious. I was attempting a little dry humor. Scratch-scratch-stratch-scratch-scratch-BOOM!!!!