Saddam threatens to send suicide bombers into London !

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
This was on news last night. Great, now the sh*t's really going to hit the fan, thank god I live outside of London! I predict bad times ahead... :(

Fencer128

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Richdog
This was on news last night. Great, now the sh*t's really going to hit the fan, thank god I live outside of London! I predict bad times ahead... :(

Do you have a link?

Cheers,

Andy

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Nope no link I watched the BBC news and heard it there. They also showed the Iraqi War General making a speech claiming they will allow their troops or people ANY tactics necessary to win this war. As far as I know it sounded serious but I hope theyre wrong I really do!:(

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Maybe they'll hitch rides back with those human shield folk who were stuck in Iraq (no gas money or something, eh?)

andreasl

Aug 25, 2000
Yeah has anyone heard ANYTHING about those human shields since the war started? I haven't heard anything about them on the news anymore. I would love to see an interview with one of them after 2 weeks of continuing bombing.

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Richard & Judy (English T.V. show) had an interview with one and he was an absolute idiot, one of those fanatics that skips reason and just goes straight into the deep end.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
This is something that worries me. Iraq's Vice President made the same omnimous threat against the US -- he alluded that we would be seeing suicide bombers too. And when you heard the news that they have over 4000 volunteers from other Arab countries waiting to do this, it makes me wonder how the heck are we going to prevent something like this from happening.

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
I agree, its amost impossible to stop thing like this, thats what makes them so bloody terrifying.
:(

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Why would anybody worry about suicide bombers in London? I mean, how much TNT can you stuff in a mini anyway?

:D

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
Why would anybody worry about suicide bombers in London? I mean, how much TNT can you stuff in a mini anyway?

:D

lol they might even use those big hats the royal guards wear. Im not sure though, but I've got a feeling an iraqi royal guard may look suspicious... :D