Saddam and Sons possible killed today (again)

Fox News is reporting a targetting strike based on very good intel probably killed Saddam and his two sons today. Confidence is high that the strike was a success. Anyone in the building would be dead.

I will believe it when they do DNA analysis on what's left of him.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Superdoopercooper
I agree... It could be one of them there look-alike tools

ROFL could you just imagine the look on their faces when just before they were blown up?

:Q::confused:

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Seems like the 'Ministry of Misinformation' has better spin doctors than Intel :confused:

They could keep running old clips and people would still believe he was alive.

JC

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
MSNBC is reporting the same, and they claim his son is also a victim. $ bunker buster bombs dropped in a residential area that an informant gave as where Uday and Saddam where staying. I think they are sifting through the rubble now.:):D:evil:

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
They should do it like how they did it in that one movie with Steven Seagal. Where they got the Jamaican drug lord and cut off his head to show his henchmen that he was no longer alive (it was his twin brother though).

Ylen13

Banned
Sep 18, 2001
sadam is so deep down under the city under were deep bunger that even a nuke will not get him. Give me a break but this guy beeing bulding the city for this day for the last 15 years or so. So i don't believe he is dead.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Ylen13
sadam is so deep down under the city under were deep bunger that even a nuke will not get him. Give me a break but this guy beeing bulding the city for this day for the last 15 years or so. So i don't believe he is dead.

The problem with bunkers is that once we occupy Bagdad, if he is in a bunker, he's screwed... he has to get out of the city

Ylen13

Banned
Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Mookow

The problem with bunkers is that once we occupy Bagdad, if he is in a bunker, he's screwed... he has to get out of the city

i have a feeling that the bunkes have exits in to the city tunnels that have exist to some secret unerground place that have helicopters, weapons etc just for this kind of case and about 50 most loyalist fighters that train as good as u can trainned them will get sadam out of the country in one way or the other.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001

i have a feeling that the bunkes have exits in to the city tunnels that have exist to some secret unerground place that have helicopters, weapons etc just for this kind of case and about 50 most loyalist fighters that train as good as u can trainned them will get sadam out of the country in one way or the other.

If he is riding in a chopper out of Iraq, its much more likely to be a US government chopper takking him into custody than a escape run

Ylen13

Banned
Sep 18, 2001

If he is riding in a chopper out of Iraq, its much more likely to be a US government chopper takking him into custody than a escape run

he can always get out in a car or even on foot. I am sure he knows the city and the country little better then americans do. He knows all of the tunnels entrances and i am pretty sure he can walk thru the hole country just using the tunnels.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000

I have a feeling Saddam is surrounded at all times by female robot ninjas who kill American soldiers by trapping and squeezing them to death with their wickedly strong robo-legs. Then Saddam gets on board his Harrier jump-jet and flies back to the X-Men training center.

But really, thanks for the opinion.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
I have read before that there is a tunnel from IRaq into Syria... So.. Saddam could very well be in Syria and then off to Switzerland.

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
Was watching this on Fox News right now. Had to switch to CNN because Rita Cosby is simply an atrocious announcer. She's getting so excited and babbling on incoherently about a bunch of crap. I can't take it any more. She needs to take a breath and remember she is supposed to be a professional announcer. Worst reporting of the war so far.

ethx1

Jan 29, 2003
Originally posted by: dahunan
I have read before that there is a tunnel from IRaq into Syria... So.. Saddam could very well be in Syria and then off to Switzerland.

is this from CNN?

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
All the Doubles were called into a room, where they were told some "Good News and some Bad News" -
Good news is you all get to keep your jobs, and the Bad news is we've lost an arm.

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Superdoopercooper
I agree... It could be one of them there look-alike tools

FoxNews was talking about. They were talking about electronic eavesdropping and they were able to find out where Sadaam was and hear him and at least one son talking. Something called a "Jaguar" which Sadaam (only him, not his doubles) and the U.S. broke the code. Pretty crazy.

Not 100% of course and won't be confirmed, but seems much more believable and realistic than the first time.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: dahunan

Cool, if he was in Switzerland then the Mossad will take care of him:)

CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001
I have a feeling Saddam is surrounded at all times by female robot ninjas who kill American soldiers by trapping and squeezing them to death with their wickedly strong robo-legs. Then Saddam gets on board his Harrier jump-jet and flies back to the X-Men training center.

lol...that is hilarious.

MadRat

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999

Yeah, 72 VIRGIN female robot ninjas that is.