S@H - TaBoo Calling PraetorianGuards

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
You have won the S@H WU lottery! :D

Expect lots of spam & undelivered prizes!:Q........err no;), I mean do you want a boost to 10k seeing as S@H1 will finish soon?:)

TaBoo has noticed that you've been in TA for over 2yrs & crunching for most of that time so we think your very deserving of a boost:)
*whisper* though I have noticed you went flatline a month ago ,tut tut ;)

If you'd rather do it under your own steam that's fine ,just LMK either way either here or via PM

Go TaBoo!
TaBoo General

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
I'm a little worried that if he went flatline a month ago he's not going to respond :(

Bump for hope.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Re your sig ,why would someone automatically believe (I) an atheist would go to hell?:confused:

Anyway ,I assume you meant 'who will crunch 10k of WUs?'

Team TaBoo :D

ryokum
Yes you can ,though its no guarentee that you will be picked ,just so you know.
Btw I assume you don't want a boost to 10k seeing as your at ~300WUs?;)
Inccidently ,being flatline for 6 of the 7.5 mths you've been with us won't put you high up the list:p ,good to see you crunching again with vengence though:D,I'm sure we'll be able to squeeze you in if you keep on crunching:).
For the time being we've various names to check through for a boost to 10k

What milestone would you be looking at?

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Assimilator1
Re your sig ,why would someone automatically believe (I) an atheist would go to hell?:confused:

If nothing changes and you died right this moment, then you wouldn't be meeting the requirements to escape it. If you don't believe in heaven, can't expect to get there :p It's like that skittles commercial where they are on the rainbow, and the one guy doubts that it's real and falls through the rainbow.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Sorry for briefly going OT folks......

Never seen that commercial ,I'm in the UK:p

If nothing changes and you died right this moment, then you wouldn't be meeting the requirements to escape it. If you don't believe in heaven, can't expect to get there

I thought the only requirements to enter Heaven were to 'be good' but if that's not totally right then fair point.
Though of course I don't believe in heaven & hell as its known so I don't believe I'll end up there anyway:p
I thought you were implying [edit - only just realised your not aceofspades230
:eek: ] that atheists were 'immoral' by design (a few religious folk have said that to me!:|) ,as you can imagine that annoyes me somewhat! ;)

Anyway ,best we don't talk about religion here any further ,don't wanta risk igniting a flame war amongst TA!.If you want to carry on this discussion further feel free to PM me.
1 thing though ,maybe aceofspades230 should clarify his sig.

Back to TaBoo stuff.......

I sent a PM to Praet guards yesterday pointing him to this thread ,hopefully he still visits AT forums regularly!

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
/bump

And Assimilator, if you do want to discuss it anymore, feel free to PM me.

wischeez

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2004
Hello TeAm TaBoo....... Can I make a suggestion on someone who could use your help in reaching 10k WU's in Seti Classic?

I would like to suggest silverpig. He is currently at ~ 7200 WU's and wants to reach 10k before Classic ends.

I am probably going to help him out, but I can only double his current output to ~80 a day with my machines.
I would like to see him reach his goal of 10k if at all possible.

Thanks.......

Edit: He's been a member of TeAm AnandTech since 2001.

click here for Linky

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: wischeez
Hello TeAm TaBoo....... Can I make a suggestion on someone who could use your help in reaching 10k WU's in Seti Classic?

I would like to suggest silverpig. He is currently at ~ 7200 WU's and wants to reach 10k before Classic ends.

I am probably going to help him out, but I can only double his current output to ~80 a day with my machines.
I would like to see him reach his goal of 10k if at all possible.

Thanks.......

Edit: He's been a member of TeAm AnandTech since 2001.

click here for Linky

Funny you should mention him ,he's already in our list ,we just haven't got to his name yet;)

Btw he didn't join TA in 2001 ,that date I think is his forum reg date.
He joined TA late in Nov 2003 ,I remember that he joined us shortly after we had a conversation on his previous teams forum ,I mentioned something about TAs DC forum being far more active & friendly then THGs DC forum.I think the fact that I got unnecassarily flamed by a team mate of his encouraged him over as he joined just a matter of days after;)
So whilst technically I didn't recruite him ,I did kinda encourage him over:):eek: