S.E. Cupp

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I saw her for the first time yesterday.
She is a very interesting person. Conservative commentator with some interesting positions.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
She is a very interesting person. Conservative commentator with some interesting positions.

Personally I mute her commentary. ;) Check out Martin Bashir...SOOOO much better and damn I love how he points out the rampant Repuglican hypocrisy which really would be quite easy. He also has a compelling argument how Rmoney's Campaign was the most dishonest in the last 50 years. That's saying a lot when that includes Tricky Dick's campaign.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yeah I'm not a fan of hers, she reminds me of a typical righty, all heart no brain (she's not super hardcore).

She's the alan colmes of the cycle:p

Apr 27, 2012
Personally I mute her commentary. ;) Check out Martin Bashir...SOOOO much better and damn I love how he points out the rampant Repuglican hypocrisy which really would be quite easy. He also has a compelling argument how Rmoney's Campaign was the most dishonest in the last 50 years. That's saying a lot when that includes Tricky Dick's campaign.

Martin Bashir is a partisan hack, not to mention its msnbc

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Wait a minute. She has policies?
s-e-cupp.jpg

rightsecupp.jpg

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
I got a hint of her show and started to wonder if, with my obsession with politics, I'm just as bad as people who read TMZ every day. That's the feeling I get from watching her and the other commentators.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
I'm confused. I thought I saw her on CNN. She's Fox material.

She's on msnbc's The Cycle every day now. I'm glad she reinvented herself with a bit more respectability.

After listening to her often on The Cycle, I kind of like the way she states the positions from the right with the ability to agree/acknowledge with the left/center. However, I was quite disappointed with here positions on Benghazi last night on Bill Maher. Get to like a republican and you will be disappointed.

Just so you know her map of states had Obama to win, she did not have her head in the sand.

Edit: BTW Krystal Ball is hotter.

the-cycle-0.jpg

Last edited:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Where does this sexist standard come from?

When the male politician or the commentator opens their fat yaps, we tend to evaluate their ideas on the basis of their intellect. But when a female politician or commentator opens their fat yaps, they are first required to prove their physical beauty. and even said females are only above average, they never achieve credibility if they rate below a 10.

Learn and live the male chauvinistic pig doctrine assumption #1, only males have minds capable of rational thought, and all females are only cunts. I don't endorse that message but our American founding fathers and the Afghan Taliban certainly did.

Keep all females barefoot and pregnant because they lack a penis to think with.

Last edited:

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Where does this sexist standard come from?

When the male politician or the commentator opens their fat yaps, we tend to evaluate their ideas on the basis of their intellect. But when a female politician or commentator opens their fat yaps, they are first required to prove their physical beauty. and even said females are only above average, they never achieve credibility if they rate below a 10.

Learn and live the male chauvinistic pig doctrine assumption #1, only males have minds capable of rational thought, and all females are only cunts. I don't endorse that message but our American founding fathers and the Afghan Taliban certainly did.

Keep all females barefoot and pregnant because they lack a penis to think with.
When I see Charles Krauthammer posed like this, I'll consider your point.
rightsecupp.jpg

Last edited:

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
It must have been very, very frustrating to be banned from P&N until right up to the days before the election. We can all see that you have a lot of pent up energy to release. Post after post as ideas enter your brain that just absolutely must be shared. Then uncontrollable urges start to take over and then we get this - the result of your little boy pee pee getting that funny feeling again. Obama won and you're just brimming with energy and you're full of life and it's just so damned difficult to control those urges.

Troll post after troll post flutter from your brain through your fingers onto the keyboard and out into the world. Your brain, which operates at the level of a young teenager thinks that you are really accomplishing something. Really sticking it to your mortal enemies, the right. While you feel this way the rest of us are shaking our heads at your juvenile behavior.

It's time you knew.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
It must have been very, very frustrating to be banned from P&N until right up to the days before the election. We can all see that you have a lot of pent up energy to release. Post after post as ideas enter your brain that just absolutely must be shared. Then uncontrollable urges start to take over and then we get this - the result of your little boy pee pee getting that funny feeling again. Obama won and you're just brimming with energy and you're full of life and it's just so damned difficult to control those urges.

Troll post after troll post flutter from your brain through your fingers onto the keyboard and out into the world. Your brain, which operates at the level of a young teenager thinks that you are really accomplishing something. Really sticking it to your mortal enemies, the right. While you feel this way the rest of us are shaking our heads at your juvenile behavior.

It's time you knew.
Banned? I haven't had a ban in years.