s any one playing strife the game?

JumBie

Golden Member
May 2, 2011
Tried it, thought it was absolutely terrible. It has the most confusing item system you will ever encounter. Its not clean nor do you have any idea what stats the items give you. The game feels like it was made for 5 year olds, with an interface that a rocket scientist couldn't figure out. Honestly, S2 games needs to just stop making games altogether, I have no idea how they are still even in business.

Kletra

Oct 4, 2014
Tried it, thought it was absolutely terrible. It has the most confusing item system you will ever encounter. Its not clean nor do you have any idea what stats the items give you. The game feels like it was made for 5 year olds, with an interface that a rocket scientist couldn't figure out. Honestly, S2 games needs to just stop making games altogether, I have no idea how they are still even in business.

youre wrong at all my friend. when I started lol I thought the same things too.

ThinClient

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2013
youre wrong at all my friend. when I started lol I thought the same things too.

League of Legends is still awful. The game is a click-to-move piece of trash and the community is full of teens/early 20's who have more hate in their hearts than nazis on jews. Seriously, the community has completely ruined LoL forever. It's the single worst community, by far, in the history of gaming.

JumBie

Golden Member
May 2, 2011
League of Legends is still awful. The game is a click-to-move piece of trash and the community is full of teens/early 20's who have more hate in their hearts than nazis on jews. Seriously, the community has completely ruined LoL forever. It's the single worst community, by far, in the history of gaming.

Everything in LoL is absolutely clear. Items tell you the exact stats you are getting. Hovering your mouse over any of the UI provides you with more information. As for the community, I would rather have a community full of personalities than one where everyone is all care bear lovey dovey. The level of entertainment I get from the chat box alone is worth it.

Snock514

Golden Member
Jul 20, 2009
Everything in LoL is absolutely clear. Items tell you the exact stats you are getting. Hovering your mouse over any of the UI provides you with more information.

agreed compared to strife, except for the skill tool tips are really poor. iirc you don't even know what happens to a skill when you level it up. Dota 2 does a much, much better job of this.

ThinClient

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2013
Everything in LoL is absolutely clear. Items tell you the exact stats you are getting. Hovering your mouse over any of the UI provides you with more information. As for the community, I would rather have a community full of personalities than one where everyone is all care bear lovey dovey. The level of entertainment I get from the chat box alone is worth it.

Play Smite instead.