Russian Suicide Attempt....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: yankeesfan
OMG is this real?
Of course it is! And the Yankees are going to win the World Series this year, dear.

Now drink your milk and put your jammies on, it's time for bed. ;)

imported_elwood

Jun 6, 2004
"According to this video, this Russian guy is invincible. It?s an amateur video, was recorded by his friend on the mobile phone. Well, they have yogis in India who walk on fire or being dug deep underground for days, why can?t real supermen live in Russia?"
A camera phone with a ZOOM! WOW!

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: elwood
"According to this video, this Russian guy is invincible. It?s an amateur video, was recorded by his friend on the mobile phone. Well, they have yogis in India who walk on fire or being dug deep underground for days, why can?t real supermen live in Russia?"
The video is fake but my camera phone has a zoom. :confused:

imported_elwood

Jun 6, 2004
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
You're right. :eek:

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
You're right. :eek:
How do you know it's a camera phone?

Just proves how pessimistic ATOT people are.

ASK THE COMMUNITY