Russian News Reader Can't Keep Straight Face On This Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I suspect that she found the hats funny. I would shoot anything out of the water that swam toward me wearing such hats and ask questions later.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Yeah, it's got to be the berets, although having them pose with fake rifles is as funny as it is impressive. Curious that they're using seals instead of sea lions, I guess they're taking a range of water temperatures into account?

Sorry Russia, you are late to the game here. The US Navy has trained dolphins that can do the job better and faster (although they lose in the cute department from lacking head wear). And they don't need guns and gun training, they'll just ram you with a harpoon built into their custom dolphin retainers!

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Yeah, it's got to be the berets, although having them pose with fake rifles is as funny as it is impressive. Curious that they're using seals instead of sea lions, I guess they're taking a range of water temperatures into account?

Sorry Russia, you are late to the game here. The US Navy has trained dolphins that can do the job better and faster (although they lose in the cute department from lacking head wear). And they don't need guns and gun training, they'll just ram you with a harpoon built into their custom dolphin retainers!

Bah, DARPA has already fitted them with lasers.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

Custom dolphin retainers? Crap, I didn't even know we had dolphin braces!

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
That's "Can't keep a straight face" ? Really??:rolleyes:

She barely cracked a slight smirk before the cut away.

Methinks "edwardo" is doing his best to spam some traffic to his Youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.