Russian Elections, fraud or not?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

So what do you all think?

• Yes him and those KGB eyes!!!

• No, its ridicoulous, the real fraud was in the Gore/Bush 00 campaign

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012
LOL I think he's a real deal unlike these Faux tough guys like Bush. We haven't had one real tough hombre since Eisenhower.

Eisenhower during WW2..... good planned the normandy landing
Eisenhower during presidency.... baaaad, created NATO.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Source I read say they cought one of Bush Sr. ex C-aia operatives with his hand in the cookie jar in FL.......
But thats another story, lets stay on the Putin topic plz.

Um, the Bush/Gore election fraud is in the poll. Shh.

'Stay on topic' cure thyself, Eisenhower...

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Yes I know, I made the poll..... But the main topic is still russia.
I just added the Bush thing to make a point.

You're the one who made people pick Putin OR Bush/Gore for fraud. I pointed out it's not either/or. I'll just repeat, shh.

Don't need to hear you making baseless comments about 'off topic' as you post about Eisenhower.

By the way, if you're going to mention 'CIA operative' at all, info is nice.

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012
You're the one who made people pick Putin OR Bush/Gore for fraud. I pointed out it's not either/or. I'll just repeat, shh.

Don't need to hear you making baseless comments about 'off topic' as you post about Eisenhower.

By the way, if you're going to mention 'CIA operative' at all, info is nice.

I dont think you need to be telling me shh in a thread I made. And if you read the entire thread I wasnt the first one to bring up Eisenhower, someone else did hence I said what I said about him.
And as for the agency that begins with a C Id rather not get into that.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I dont think you need to be telling me shh in a thread I made.

Yes, I do. In fact, I need to repeat it because you don't listen very well. Shh.

You're making a baseless attack when your own OP is responded to about the response being 'off-topic' while you post away adding to 'off-topic' about Eisenhower.

For the last time hopefully, shh. Get back 'on topic'.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Why am I losing? Just cause were disagreeing? Like I said hes not a nationalist, the fact that hes ex KGB proves this, its a no brainer.

You do know that someone can both be ex KBG and a nationalist at the same time, right? Wait, apparently you do not, else you would not have posted what you did. My bad. You can be both at the same time.

Of course he didnt get the vote in chechnya.....
I remember when those scumbags kidnapped the children in the russian school and I asked my roomates wtf is going on. Their response was that chechnians are the scum of the earth. ANd medeyev couldnt have said it better "we will aniquilate them" they are terrorists and should be dealt with and he coudlnt have made a better statement.

I support the response to Chechnya. Had they peacefully broke away, no problem. Using terrorism to do it? No.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
LOL I think he's a real deal unlike these Faux tough guys like Bush. We haven't had one real tough hombre since Eisenhower.

You have to admit that Bush has Neo style reflexes. The shoe thrower took him by surprise and Bush moved away...then gave him a look of "go ahead and throw the other, you just gave me points even with the dems when they see my 1337 dodging skillz"

The dude is also in GREAT shape. He recently went on a long distance mountain bike ride with a bunch of wounded vets. It was grueling...the vets were very impressed.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
You have to admit that Bush has Neo style reflexes. The shoe thrower took him by surprise and Bush moved away...then gave him a look of "go ahead and throw the other, you just gave me points even with the dems when they see my 1337 dodging skillz"

The dude is also in GREAT shape. He recently went on a long distance mountain bike ride with a bunch of wounded vets. It was grueling...the vets were very impressed.

Can't deny that. But not much of a Renaissance man nor statesman which I put all together in the complete tough hombre catagory. Look at putin, doing combat Sambo, racing cars, rambos though wildernes, then playing piano concerto on front of thousands, then on the world stage doing deals and making freinds. Dudes awesome IMHO. Really more like T Roosevelt.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Russian elections are no more fraudulent than ours. In fact they may be less so, if you think fraud has any correlation with incumbancy re-election rates. US incumbancy re-election rate is among the highest in the world. When you couple that with such low approval ratings, the only way to explain it is fraud... and/or pure stupidity.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Russian elections are no more fraudulent than ours. In fact they may be less so, if you think fraud has any correlation with incumbancy re-election rates. US incumbancy re-election rate is among the highest in the world. When you couple that with such low approval ratings, the only way to explain it is fraud... and/or pure stupidity.

Interestingly enough, most people rate their own senator/representative very highly but rate the collective body of Congress very poorly.

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012
You do know that someone can both be ex KBG and a nationalist at the same time, right? Wait, apparently you do not, else you would not have posted what you did. My bad. You can be both at the same time.

I support the response to Chechnya. Had they peacefully broke away, no problem. Using terrorism to do it? No.

You really are annoying, you might be added to ignore list soon. You have no idea about russia.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006

Wrong. Money and a powerful media and marketing system.

ThatsABigOne

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2010
As a person from a neighboring country, I would say that Putin won fairly.

I hope he puts pressure on my country: stop giving us cheap gas, cheap oil, etc.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I don't think any kind of functioning, well-read individual could ever assume that a Russian election was anything but fraudulent.

Ovven

Feb 13, 2005
Well, the Russians really like strong/confident leaders who are not afraid to confront glaring issues, unlike US where every politician tiptoes around these issues. I'd say the election was fair and square, but then again, Putin had no good opponents running against him...

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Well, the Russians really like strong/confident leaders who are not afraid to confront glaring issues, unlike US where every politician tiptoes around these issues. I'd say the election was fair and square, but then again, Putin had no good opponents running against him...

Oh

right.....

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012

Thats what I like about Putin and Medveyev, they dont take any shit.

Stayfr0sty

Mar 5, 2012
"In Russia, president vote to give people four more years." Daily Show narrator
Daily show is funny. But John Stewart seems to like to play both sides of the coin. Take it with a grain of salt, after all it is also part of the mass media deception.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
For a bit there, I thought Frosty was rounded up and put into a gulag for posting as he does...but here he is, still at it.