Russia paid the Taliban bounties for dead US troops—White House does nothing

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Personally I do the fucking. I do not get fucked.
I assume you like to be fucked.
I'm sure you and your political buddies don't feel sorry for murdering a million Iraqis, Syria, Libyans, Afghanis and others. Warmongers just don't care, eh. By the way, the days of you doing anything are numbered. America is a weakened empire and is crumbling within. I hope you enjoyed the f*****g.

Feb 4, 2009
I'm sure you and your political buddies don't feel sorry for murdering a million Iraqis, Syria, Libyans, Afghanis and others. Warmongers just don't care, eh. By the way, the days of you doing anything are numbered. America is a weakened empire and is crumbling within. I hope you enjoyed the f*****g.

Ah makes sense now, you are not an American.
Thanks

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Just because someone posts differently than you it doesn't mean they belong to the other party. I guess political hacks can only think in political terms?

Of course it doesn’t but it’s pretty common tactic of trolls who frequent this board.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

As someone who recalls your past shilling for Fox News and Cheney's Iraq 2.0 Adventure on this same forum, I find this post quite amusing.

Funny, your dedication to American right wing politics, what with you now acting like you're not an American. Funny how this thread in particular has brought you back, when you seem to have gone years without posting.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I took a look via Search, just to see if my recollection held up.

Lordy.

Time to run away for a few more years again poseur, though I hope you don't because pummeling you with your own idiotic posts will be entertaining.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
OMG Russia! I mean, why wouldn't some foreign competitor do this? Doesn't America interfere with every country? And isn't America waging illegal wars in the MidEast? C'mon guys. Be a bit more objective, a bit more nuanced. If America could weaken any of its competitors, it would be the FIRST country to do so. And it has.

Honestly, as an American I think you are right. I feel certain that the CIA has done similar things in the past. We are more then willing to give advanced weapons to people fighting against people we don't like. Is it really that big of a difference between giving them free weapons to kill Russians, and just paying them to do it? It is all part of the game, as is us sanctioning them for getting caught doing it. Move, counter-move.

I find no moral high ground when it comes to war. Everyone ends up the bad guy.

Reactions: cytg111

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
You just "bothsided" war.

Wow.

1900-apache-indian-warriors-historic-image.jpg

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Wow.

1900-apache-indian-warriors-historic-image.jpg
Well there be exceptions, but more often than not, it seems to me warfare is not driven so much from a perspective of morality than from a GIVE ME GOLD AND OIL MUTAFUKA I KILL YOU... sort of thing

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005

Sometimes it is both sides. Is what Russia did all that different then what we do in countless conflicts around the world?
I simply am not willing to hand wave away the horrible things that my government does simply because 'Merica!
America is not exceptional, we just have really good PR.

Does that mean we should not do something about it? Nope. We should come down on them hard, because that is how you counter it.
They got egg in on their face and we get to point and laugh. Just don't try to pretend that we don't get caught with egg on our face sometimes too.

Reactions: feralkid

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Sometimes it is both sides. Is what Russia did all that different then what we do in countless conflicts around the world?
I simply am not willing to hand wave away the horrible things that my government does simply because 'Merica!
America is not exceptional, we just have really good PR.

Does that mean we should not do something about it? Nope. We should come down on them hard, because that is how you counter it.
They got egg in on their face and we get to point and laugh. Just don't try to pretend that we don't get caught with egg on our face sometimes too.

I completely agree with you, right up until "Everyone ends up the bad guy."

That is simply not true.

History is rife with wars of aggression where innocent groups were slaughtered by "bad guys".

Reactions: Leeea and hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Time is an enemy to all of us, but more so to conservatives with an apologetic gene for Trumpian measures

Reactions: hal2kilo