Russel Peters

jai6638

Golden Member
Apr 9, 2004
Hey there.

Goin for a Russel Peters show this saturday. Has anyone gone to his show before? Was wondering if he is available after the show for meeting up/autographs?

Cheers

P.S: I'm selling a ticket so if anyone interested, let me know :)

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
I saw him in San Francisco a year ago and he was hilarious. I was so drunk at the show that I don't remember if he was around for that long afterwards, but I do remember him coming down and talking to people. He seemed like he was a pretty nice guy.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Saw him a couple of years ago at the Apollo theatre. He was hilarious!

I left after the show so I don't know if he signed autographs afterwards

vrbaba

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2003
I have seen most of his videos and leaked out stuff. Hes pretty funny. Works off a lot from his different accents.

Where is the show? I missed the one in Austin last year...still pissed about that.

vrbaba

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2003
Originally posted by: jai6638
Its in Philadelphia.. April 14th.. 8 pm .. Interested?

im in texas. But my brother is in philly (drexel). he might be. PM me the details...not sure if he wants to go randomly with you though...lol. But Ill ask him anyways.

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
I thought his chinese accent was good, and then he topped it with his filipino accent :laugh:

jai6638

Golden Member
Apr 9, 2004
Originally posted by: vrbaba
Originally posted by: jai6638
Its in Philadelphia.. April 14th.. 8 pm .. Interested?

im in texas. But my brother is in philly (drexel). he might be. PM me the details...not sure if he wants to go randomly with you though...lol. But Ill ask him anyways.

Pm'ed you! :)

WW

Golden Member
Jun 21, 2001
saw him in Chicago a while ago...I think he did sign autographs, but we didn't stick around. I'm sure it's different in each town, depending on the size of the theater.

A lot of his act deals with the audience. He talks to the whole first row, makes up some jokes on the spot, etc. Great show.

jai6638

Golden Member
Apr 9, 2004
Originally posted by: WW
saw him in Chicago a while ago...I think he did sign autographs, but we didn't stick around. I'm sure it's different in each town, depending on the size of the theater.

A lot of his act deals with the audience. He talks to the whole first row, makes up some jokes on the spot, etc. Great show.

Whole first row??? wow! From the videos, it just looks like he picks one or two people and thats about it..