Rush Limbaugh Vows to go to Costa Rica for care if Health care bill passes!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Is he on the boat yet? Or have they not yet found one that wont sink under his weight?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Is he on the boat yet? Or have they not yet found one that wont sink under his weight?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where do you come up with this boat stuff Bitec, get em clue, modern people like Limbaugh take jet planes.

Or if they are not in any hurry and are Rush Limbaugh, and want the tourist experience, they simply walk on water.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Lol, like anyone cares who you listen to?

Sounds like the reasoning of a 4 year old. ;)

My son sometimes sticks his finger up his nose bc he knows Mommy and Daddy doesn't like it. Whatever man, he's the one eating boogers.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Sounds like the reasoning of a 4 year old. ;)

My son sometimes sticks his finger up his nose bc he knows Mommy and Daddy doesn't like it. Whatever man, he's the one eating boogers.

Jesus. I think this is the third time you guys have proven my point.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Costa Rica would never accept Rush. He'd get busted going thru customs. I guess Costa Rica could let him broadcast from his jail cell? Not sure about their laws on that...

Oh... btw... Rush, I have some luggage I’m not using. You're welcome to it. (It has a never used hidden drug compartment. Im sure you could get some use out of it.) :D

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Did he leave yet?

It would be one of the greatest things for America for him to get his anti-American butt out of here.

You can have a ticket to ride,
Now get the fuck out of here....

* My apologies to Lennon & McCartney

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
You're going to be stuck in a rut for the rest of your life with that attitude. You can wait for the government cheese to fall in your lap or you can get up and make it happen on your own.

Our country, as it still stands today, allows you a myriad of opportunities that many in this world will never get. People still choose to emigrate to this country because of the opportunities available here. Step into most any party store or gas station to get an up close and personal look at someone who came here to take advantage of them. He or she didn't sit around bellyaching about what every one else has.

By all means keep laying blame for whatever you want on "the man".

Been there and done that and you know what I found out?

Work your fingers to the bone and you get boney fingers, that's what.

Load sixteen ton and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt.

Scrimp. save, and sacrafice to invest some money only to have the managment run the company into the ground and then leave with their golden parachute.

Even if your lucky and do above average in your investments and are making 20% return on thousands of dollars, the rich have the best info, the best brokers, the first to get in and out of the market and they are working with 100's of thousands of dollars.

So be an honest, true, and trustworthy employee and surely you will get your "just" reward.... that gold pocket watch you've been longing for. :D

Last edited:

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Same time Alec Baldwin and all the Hollywood douchebags that said they would leave if Bush was elected do.

Since Dave isn't taking you up on your offer for a plane ticket out of here perhaps you extend your offer to Rush? You'd be doing a friend a favor, right?? :D:D:D

Last edited:

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Fatass.gif

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
Limbaugh's point: This bill will raise health care costs so much, that not even a rich man like Limbaugh would be able to afford it; so, he'll have to go to Costa Rica to get affordable HC.

Bullshit. Rush could buy his own medical devices (MRI, etc..), and hire his own full-time medical team if he wanted to.