Rush Limbaugh has advanced lung cancer.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like Rush has been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer. Did not say what stage.

So.... yeah.

Saved me the trouble. I cannot believe that F is only 4 years older than me. He had an additude of an 75 year old since I was in my late thirties. Well, I guess he can go back to doing Oxy's, this time legally.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Limbaugh has a been a cancer infesting US society for 30+ years and his BS helped build the shitstain culture that led to FoxNews taking off.
He empowered the worst aspect of American idiot into thinking that their opinions were important enough to propagate.
0 F's given.
0 f's given to his friends who didn't ask him why he chose a life of infesting simple minds with destructive ideology.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Would rather it would be peacefully in his sleep, but the end of his life is overall a good thing.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I wouldn't wish this on him, but at the same time... he really, really hasn't earned a lot of sympathy. He's part of why American political discourse has declined as much as it has -- he played a key role in whipping conservatives into a frenzy where the only goal was to "own the libs" instead of good government.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I don't (uaually) wish death on anyone...no matter how much I'd cheer if they died in a fire. Rush is no different. Fuck him and everything he's espoused over the years. He's a bitter, hate filled asshole who deserves to die a long painful death...but I will still extend my condolences to his family. They've suffered greatly over the years.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You have to wonder if it is karma, as in what goes around comes around.......
oh well, who give a flying f$#%!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
I only care enough to drop the image below in this thread

have a good day all.

mulder-this-is-the-field-in-which-l-grow-my-10859740.png

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Hard to feel sympathy for an outrage vendor who has been instrumental in corrupting this country and government to the extent they have been. Dude is responsible for vast drops in IQ throughout areas with radio reception.

I'd rather he just fade away into shame riddled obscurity, cancer isn't something I'd wish on anyone. Too bad for the family who doesn't hate or resent him I guess, my sympathies to them.

Last edited:

Thunder 57

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2007
Too bad he can't give one of his rotten lungs to Hannity. That would be the ultimate zero fucks given moment.

Hannity has always been a neocon mouthpiece and with Trump it has gone to new levels, but you really would feel better if Hannity died? I don't remember anybody being all giddy when Ed Schultz died. What they say or think may be completely different. I know it may be hard in this hyper-partisan world to remember these are people with loved ones.

Dec 10, 2005
I agree with many of the comments written. He's spent a good chunk of his life being an utter hypocrit and lobbying to make the average American's life worse. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I won't shed a tear when he passes either.

Thunder 57

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2007
I agree with many of the comments written. He's spent a good chunk of his life being an utter hypocrit and lobbying to make the average American's life worse. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I won't shed a tear when he passes either.

I think that's a fair response. But when you get news like this and then just say, well too bad you couldn't give one of his lungs to some other asshole, that just seems unnecessary. Just wait and say this when Hannity's time, or whoever, comes.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
There are several people I would feel the same sentiment about. I just feel bad for his family. C is no fun for anyone.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Yeah, I hate to celebrate anyone's death, but he's done and said too many hateful things for his own personal profit that can't ignored.

Our country will be better off without him, but he's spread his hate and division for profit media model so wide that the damage won't be undone with his demise.

Reactions: Pohemi