Rumor: Frank Davis Marshall = Obama's father

Dufusyte

Jul 7, 2000
Haven't seen a thread dedicated to this theory, that BHO is a child of Frank Davis Marshall.

The theory in a nutshell: promiscuous commie poet Frank Davis impregnates young Ann Dunham, who marries Obama Senior as coverup. Davis develops relationship with Obama Jr, serving as mentor and guiding him to Chicago (Davis' roots). Davis allegedly serves as true inspiration for Obama's book "Dreams from My Father."

Some pics, some theory, some info on Davis, some other stuff I haven't actually read.

In this case, the "born in Kenya" theory was just a diversion. If FDM is Obama's father, it has no impact on Obama's eligibility for president, but it would connect alot of the dots in Obama's life.

Dufusyte

Jul 7, 2000
This really has no bearing on Obama, so there is no need to get all hostile about the theory. I just came across it and decided to share it.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Dittowire and a blog aren't ANY kind of reputable credentials.
It just continues the right wing slander and adds nothing to the debate about the election.
Sorry if the play with your name was offensive.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Look at the thin upper lip of Obama that he obviously got from his dad. Marshall's is very different looking, no way in hell is Obama related to Marshall, you can tell just by a quick glance.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
There is some relevance to a story like, if and only if you believe there is a gene for communism, a gene for Christianity, and in the case of the writer of the story, a gene for ridiculousness.

The only tiny validity to the story is the fact that it may be genetically provable. And in terms of validity, the writer lacks responsibility if they can't even lay the ground work of proof.
And instead, only just just suggest it. Someone would be equally irresponsible to suggest McCain's mother had an illicit affair and John is the love child, after all everyone knows Navy wives
get horney while their men are away doing their duty at sea. We can all imagine the rest.

Dufusyte

Jul 7, 2000
imho, looking at the pictures, I'd say the lower half of Obama's face is from his mother (strong chin, thin lips), but the upper half (nose, eye structure) does bear a likeness to Davis. (fwiw)

RKDaley

Oct 27, 2007
Originally posted by: Dufusyte
In this case, the "born in Kenya" theory was just a diversion.
A diversion? That makes no sense. Mainly members of the right-wing have been pushing the story that Obama was born in Kenya - therefore making him ineligible to be President. Why would they be using that story as a diversion against stories of this Frank being his actual father? What would be the purpose in that?

By the way, I saw a picture of Obama's grandfather (his mom's dad). He and Obama bear a striking resemblance - more so than Sen Obama and Obama Sr.

Is this really the latest conspiracy against Obama? Wow.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Wait a second... we have to think about this...

If we proclaim Marshall to be his dad then we have to ditch all the stories about his aunt and brother living in poverty.

Which story line does more harm?? hmmm have to think about that.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: RKDaley
By the way, I saw a picture of Obama's grandfather (his mom's dad). He and Obama bear a striking resemblance - more so than Sen Obama and Obama Sr.
ummm of course he is going to look like his grand father.

The idea of the story is that Obama looks nothing like his dad.

Personally I am not going to buy into the story. True or not it is rather meaningless.

L00PY

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2001
Of the links provided, the Dittowire pictures probably give the clearest look for comparison purposes.

Widow's peak is a dominant trait. FMD appears to have one. Obama does not.

The FMD's receding chin is also problematic given Obama's wide pointed chin. Blog postings claiming a huge resemblance between FMD and Obama often have Obama in unnatural facial contortions.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
We need one of the genetic face people to run a test on Obama.

The people who do age progression for missing kids etc.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
We need one of the genetic face people to run a test on Obama.

The people who do age progression for missing kids etc.

Yeah, we definitely need to do that... :roll:

Ozoned

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Lemon law
A conspiracy theory a day keeps the doctor away.

You wouldn't believe how many people think Obama is a non-citizen muslim terrorist. :) This one will be tough though. The question will be; Who the hell is Frank Davis Marshall?

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Obama was conceived through immaculate conception. He's the second coming. I read it here every day. Well, not in so many words, but the message is clear nonetheless.

Dufusyte

Jul 7, 2000
I notice that I mixed the middle and last name of the man. It should be "Frank Marshall Davis."

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Well, I for one can't decide if Barack Obama's real father is Joe the Plumber, John McCain, Strom Thurmond, Dr. martin Luther King, or dare we hope, Dick Cheney. For that matter, how can we be sure that Obama's mother is really Ann Dunhill, she might have just found him washed ashore, just like Moses. The mind boggles at all the possibilities.

microbial

Oct 10, 2008
Originally posted by: eskimospy
OBAMA'S COMMUNISM IS GENETIC

Hehe.

Yeah, right...that sounds reasonable to me...inherited political philosophy.

Except Palin doesn't believe in genetics.

Oh no the litmus test, do I agree or disagree with Sarah the Wack-job?