Rudeguy's P&N Mall Shooting Thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
lol, I'm a gun-praising conservatard, I just don't have any respect for people that can't admit to hyperbole and resort to blatant denial of their own words.

This whole thing started when I asked the OP if he thought there was a connection between gun free zones and these shootings. That's it. I asked a simple question. Then the libtards came in to tear apart words they wish I had said.

Now that all of their hyperbole nonsense has been put down, they don't seem to want to post here anymore.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
Please explain why you are so happy that innocent people lost their lives.

If we had a moment of silence every time someone somewhere was killed with a gun, we'd have nothing but silence.

And yes you're right these moments are an expression of glee. {sigh}

Last edited:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
If we had a moment of silence every time someone somewhere was killed with a gun, we'd have nothing but silence.

And yes you're right these moments are an expression of glee. {sigh}

What about every time someone is killed with a knife? Is their life worth less?

You are sick and you need help.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
We are stubborn creatures. When we find someone to wrangle with, it can be interesting, enlightening and even fun. Other times it descends into personal attacks. Is rude a goal as well as a moniker?

I have stated facts, I have not gotten rude.

The fact that you libtards get so excited when innocent lives are lost is just sick. There is no other way of describing it. It is sick.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
This whole thing started when I asked the OP if he thought there was a connection between gun free zones and these shootings. .

I think the connection is that places that are made gun free zones also happen to be natural targets for mass shootings.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Are you saying it's a coincidence, or do you think that is a consideration of the shooters?

It's a consideration of the shooters. The majority of mass shootings happen in "gun free zones". It makes perfect sense because there is nobody to fight back.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
LOL; step 1 is admitting you have a problem. :)

I hate it when I do dumb shit like like that.

Get a PM saying I got an infraction. "For what? I am as innocent as the driven snow. I didn't do anything wrong."

Actually read my replies.

"Ok. Maybe that was a bit much. Yea...I did kind of go....ooooooh. Maybe I can claim someone hacked my account? No...probably not. Time to start plotting a way to blame it on Hal"

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I do, I do. That's why the arming of society scares me. There's a gun for everyone.

Animals will always have weapons be it stronger physical force, strength in numbers, knives, bats, whatever. Society is already armed in every way regardless of a gun.

The firearm is the great equalizer where a college female can defend herself from her rapist attacker, or granny can defend herself from invaders, or an elderly vet attacked by young thugs playing knock-out.

All throughout history, the firearm has proven to be the great equalizer against overwhelming force even one's government. This is why the liberal agenda seeks to eliminate citizen ownership, it conflicts with their core beliefs and goals.

Funny you say people being armed scares you, if somebody is open carrying they are somebody I want to be around when animals gonna act animal. Would you walk into a zoo cage unarmed?

I stand with the victims, I stand with equality of force against animals.

Last edited:

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
Animals will always have weapons be it stronger physical force, strength in numbers, knives, bats, whatever. Society is already armed in every way regardless of a gun.

The firearm is the great equalizer where a college female can defend herself from her rapist attacker, or granny can defend herself from invaders, or an elderly vet attacked by young thugs playing knock-out.

All throughout history, the firearm has proven to be the great equalizer against overwhelming force even one's government. This is why the liberal agenda seeks to eliminate citizen ownership, it conflicts with their core beliefs and goals.

Funny you say people being armed scares you, if somebody is open carrying they are somebody I want to be around when animals gonna act animal. Would you walk into a zoo cage unarmed?

I stand with the victims, I stand with equality of force against animals.

They can be and are more often (IMO) used as a great unequalizer, to get the upper hand, anywhere, everywhere guns are common.

May 16, 2000
You do know that courts and churches are gun free zones right?
And most malls don't allow guns?
Thanks for proving my point.

Not to take the other side, but when you're wrong you're wrong.

While courts are always gun free, most states don't prohibit carry in churches. Further, while many malls asks that you not bring firearms in it's usually without force of law. It really varies from state to state, but in general your statements aren't accurate.

That being said I DO endorse the idea that 'gun free zones' are really attractive to would-be shooters. The research into the area supports this by pointing out that most convicts fear and detest armed citizens and go out of their way to avoid them when committing their crimes. Mind you, these are lesser, targeted crimes and not 'mass shootings'. I don't know of any study which has focused on those specifically with this question.

Last edited: