RTS: C&C3 or Warhammer?

AgentUnknown

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2003
I want a new RTS since I don't play WC3 anymore. Which one has more lasting appeal? Which one did u like more?

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
I have both and I've played WH a lot more than CNC which I kinda put down after I beat the campaign.

WH has a expansive universe w/ deep stories. 7 races which are all unique and for the most part, decently balanced. There are also lots of cool animations and the gritty style of the game is just fun to watch and play.

AllGamer

Apr 26, 2006
none of the above, i got bored of them both real quick

but WC3 is still addictive as ever

Kromis

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2006
Originally posted by: AgentUnknown
Why do u prefer it? How is the multiplayer?

Oh, I just prefer it because of the face paced gameplay (although not really well-balanced)

As for the multiplayer, I find it too intimidating to play. Lol.

I'd rather play Warcraft 3 multiplayer. :D

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Warhammer hands down. It just has a better and more in depth story and background lore. Dawn of War + Winter Assault = PWNAGE, The stand alone expansion of DoW: Dark Crusade is good as well though DoW+ WA have a better over all story line and campaign IMHO but then again you can't beat the extra armies in DC they throw at you like the Tau and Necrons.

You also can get mods for all the DoW titles. Also DOW has a great game engine and animations that are in sync with the action you see on the screen. For example if a elite unit activates a skill that has a blast radius effect then units correctly go flying around the screen and those with low health end up splattered and dead. Oh the blood and carnage is classic 40K. :p

Here's a GS video review of DoW: Dark Crusade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...0&mode=related&search=

P.S. Like the Reviewer said you need the previous DOW games to play all 7 armies online. There should be a version now that includes all 3 titles though.