ROSSMAN!: COME HERE YOU BIG STUD AND GIVE MAMA SOME SUGA

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Rossman hasn't answered b/c he is watching TV.

Believe me, don't Skype him when he is watching TV.....
You ask a guy to do 1 LITTLE FAVOR......

:(

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat
More news. I just found out that when he was born his mother used a birth one get one free coupon. He may have a twin!

Have you been drinking?

if not,start soon... that joke was terrible:D

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
More news. I just found out that when he was born his mother used a birth one get one free coupon. He may have a twin!

Have you been drinking?

if not,start soon... that joke was terrible:D
Drinking? :confused:

I am at work so yes, I am drinking.
:laugh:

Special K

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
Your next step is to get a huge cash advance of of some, transfer the balances to a 0% BT, and then stash the advance in some high yield savings account. The nerdy loser geeks with no lives over at fat wallet do that to make an extra $8 a year!

You know, I'll check out FW every now and then, especially if I want to buy something in particular and want to see if/when there will be any sales. Overall though, I feel like many of the people over there are penny wise, pound foolish.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Quintox
Rossman hasn't answered b/c he is watching TV.

I have learned from informed sources that RossMAN is deep within the Coupon Labyrinth fighting the minions full priced retailers. He has suffered many injuries but continues on to his ultimate goal. We all need to provide any support he may need in his dire time, our financial integrity depends on it.

RossMAN, please know that we are all behind you, please don't forsake us!

As a show of our support we should wear a dollar bill folded into the form of an awareness ribbon.

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: randay
Originally posted by: Ns1
I just got of the phone with his wife. I am sorry to report that RossMAN was eaten by wolves, he won't be coming back.
:(

He should've learned his lesson from Gerald Ford

His family thought the same thing. Unfortunately, he saw a $20 off $50 Staples coupon on he ground and when he bent over to pick it up, the wolves nailed him. They say he never saw it coming and that he wasn't in pain.
Rest in peace dear friend.

you should know better then that...

:camera:'s of his wife?
or shens....