Rosetta@Home - 09/29: Stats

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
:beer: Please welcome Rudy Toody to [TA]R@H :beer:

[TA]R@H is now 198 members strong. That number excludes some additional 30 people combined in TeAm Enterprise and about 11 in the Rebel Alliance.

Need some stats? Take a look at Free-DC, BOINC-Stats and BOINC-Synergy

Got some questions? Try the Official R@H FAQ (work in progress).

Want to know something about the medical relevance of Rosetta? Take a look at this article.

Interested in alpha testing for Rosetta? Take a look at RALPH.

Yesterday's highest overall climber: skylar (651 spots)

Yesterday's highest TeAm climber: Derek Ireland (1 spots)

Yesterday's production for TA: 82,726 (day before: 81,785 = +941)

TA's RAC 84,742

TA's total score 27,370,868

TA's world rank is: #4

TA's production rank today #1 :beer::laugh::beer:

Milestone Makers:

kmmatney passed 10,000 creds :p

Yesterday's top 25 producers:
  • Dennis (14,206 creds)
  • TeAm Enterprise (12,226 creds)
  • uallas5 (3,977 creds)
  • teriba (3,815 creds)
  • BadThad (3,359 creds)

• TA_TheReaper (2,890 creds)
  • Fardringle (2,232 creds)
  • ken008 (2,090 creds)
  • The Arns Law Firm (2,022 creds)
  • Dulanic (1,986 creds)

• Pokey (1,966 creds)
  • Insidious (1,835 creds)
  • strider7 (1,715 creds)
  • OhioDude (1,712 creds)
  • CrimsonWolf (1,417 creds)

• ComputerManiac (1,324 creds)
  • Rebel Alliance (1,275 creds)
  • fusuikan (1,241 creds)
  • idlorj (1,138 creds)
  • Derek Ireland (1,087 creds)

• bjm129 (1,028 creds)
  • kmmatney (877 creds)
  • Rudy Toody (856 creds)
  • Thehive (784 creds)
  • Strikermike (760 creds)

SitRep for the TeAm and Rosetta News:
  • Welcome to our TeAm Rudy Toody! Rudy Toody joined us frome The Knights Who Say Ni! and alread has some 36,000 points. :p
  • Today's congrats go to kmmatney (10k :gift: )!
  • Yesterday, we had 78 active members (39.39%).
  • Take a look at our yesterday's production rank in the world! :evil:

:beer::p:beer:

BMC with thx to CyGoR

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
Welcome to the TeAm Rudy...thanks for crunchin with us!!!

Thanks as always for the stats BMC

Slatz

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Thanks for the stats.
bty the 11 crunching for the RA looks to be more like 4 the last few days.
Adam, Peter, Richard, and myself.

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Freewolf
Thanks for the stats.

I am down to 1 comp right now, we are in the process of selling our house and the wife didn't like the extra two comps sitting around...said it didn't make the house look "clean". Also lost the work comp with the new job, my employer doesn't allow user installation of anything.

So once I move I will up my production a bit.

A

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Slatzman
Thanks for the stats.

I am down to 1 comp right now, we are in the process of selling our house and the wife didn't like the extra two comps sitting around...said it didn't make the house look "clean". Also lost the work comp with the new job, my employer doesn't allow user installation of anything.

So once I move I will up my production a bit.

A

haha that's wives for you. I just purchased a new lcd for my wife, now she's happy.

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Thanks for the stats.

Sorry Jim , been trying to get things sorted out here lately.

I built a core 2 duo e6300 for a friend and he has said he will run rosetta for us, its just getting the time to install it on both our schedules, he is an architect and works 12 - 15 hours a day.

The last 3 weeks (mostly the last 2) I have been sorting through 7000 dollars of paperwork errors and trying to get the accounts credited. I have 3 more active accounts to go (yup still have to check the inactive accounts). I am trying to learn the system on the fly, and none of my passwords work (company generated) so its a nightmare getting approval for every piece that I work on, can take up to 30 passwords at a time per account.

Still haven't been given the final approval as yet on the promotion, but I am now the commercial manager for 2 stores with 2 drivers helping out. I am on mandatory overtime
untill told otherwise. my store is a small store with 67 active accounts and the other store has 22 accounts (most of which I service from mine although they are not in my system, yet. the paperwork was 6 months behind in sorting filing and return credits. I finished that today (after 2 and a half weeks) I have had 2 days of zero variance and have 3 accounts to bring up to date (out of the 89 active accounts - 86 completed in the same 2 and a half weeks.)

Its probably gonna be a few days or a week before I can track him down and install rosetta on his but mine should be running it tommorow.

Pokey

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 1999

Welcome to the TeAm Rudy Toody :D

Congratulations kmmatney . :cool:

Thanks BMC. :thumbsup:

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Wolfsraider
Thanks for the stats.

Sorry Jim , been trying to get things sorted out here lately.

I built a core 2 duo e6300 for a friend and he has said he will run rosetta for us, its just getting the time to install it on both our schedules, he is an architect and works 12 - 15 hours a day.

The last 3 weeks (mostly the last 2) I have been sorting through 7000 dollars of paperwork errors and trying to get the accounts credited. I have 3 more active accounts to go (yup still have to check the inactive accounts). I am trying to learn the system on the fly, and none of my passwords work (company generated) so its a nightmare getting approval for every piece that I work on, can take up to 30 passwords at a time per account.

Still haven't been given the final approval as yet on the promotion, but I am now the commercial manager for 2 stores with 2 drivers helping out. I am on mandatory overtime
untill told otherwise. my store is a small store with 67 active accounts and the other store has 22 accounts (most of which I service from mine although they are not in my system, yet. the paperwork was 6 months behind in sorting filing and return credits. I finished that today (after 2 and a half weeks) I have had 2 days of zero variance and have 3 accounts to bring up to date (out of the 89 active accounts - 86 completed in the same 2 and a half weeks.)

Its probably gonna be a few days or a week before I can track him down and install rosetta on his but mine should be running it tommorow.

Sound like a blast my friend. I hate paperwork ( Currently in the middle of next years staffing and kitchen expense budget myself)

RobertE

May 14, 2005
Sep 29, 2006
Predictor of the day: Congratulations to Fardringle (Team TeAm AnandTech) for predicting the lowest energy structure for workunit t349__CASP7_MINHELIX_ABRELAX_SAVE_ALL_OUT_hom001__975_0.clean.sc !

:beer: :thumbsup: