Ronin's Official Beautiful Asian Ladies Thread (***12/13 UPDATE at 10:30pm PST, Mai Hagiwara, Marie Matiko, Kanabun...)

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< If you're worried about pedo Ronin, definitely DON'T post any Morning Musume pics.... yow....
a lot of guys like that group and they're insanely popular in Japan. Thankfully some of the girls aren't illegal but also happen to be the prettiest!

Well Bronx is down... mebbe because of Worm or @home.... but here's the link in case he comes back up.
Plenty of pics of Hyolee, Finkl, SES, ToYa, Jaymee Ong, etc...

Bronxs junkyard
>>

Oh, I didn't see this one. Sorry. My bad. =)

NO! NO MORNING MUSUME! For two reasons:

1. They're insanely annoying...
2. They're not pretty.

Yep. Bronx Junkyard. Been there. =)

Guys, I cleared up a bit of space so I'll be posting pictures soon. =)

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
ronin...

just wanna say u da man and all...

but how could u make an asian babe thread and not include jaymee ong?

-anonymous

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001
Updated. Two Park Ji Yoon pics posted.

I'm gonna have to cut down on posting 10+ pics...

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< ronin...

just wanna say u da man and all...

but how could u make an asian babe thread and not include jaymee ong?

-anonymous
>>

Because everyone knows about Jaymee Ong and how she's hot. EVERYONE and their brother has her pictures. :) I don't think I need to fill up my webspace with her pics when everyone has them already.

Mind you, I'm running on 10 megs of webspace here. If anyone wants to donate a few megs...

I'll remind everyone of this on the front page...that Jaymee Ong is hot.

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< Aki Kawamura anyone?

more

(lookout for pop ups)

-patchy
>>

Already seen it. Don't like her but since the link is here...I don't need to post her. :)

Kelly Hu posted.

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< aww. boo! :disgust:

but it's your thread :)

-patchy
>>

Geez...I only have 10 megs to work with, buddy. :frown:

There's also quality control and almost every lady suggested has been posted. Not that I think Aki is ugly...but I just don't think she's hot.

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< is it me or does china chow look like mariah carrey? >>

It's just you. Mariah Carey = Skank.

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Bronx's site has been down forever. Hopefully it didn't get hacked again, not sure if hes ever going to bring it back up. If it was only up, you all could see the HUGE gallery of pictures... especially HyoLee. :(

Okay, rumor has it that the site admins stopped hosting his site becuase of too much traffic/bandwith....

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< lol thanks for distinguising btw. the two ronin ;) >>

Eh? Who's the other Ronin? I haven't seen another Ronin who is active.

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< Bronx's site has been down forever. Hopefully it didn't get hacked again, not sure if hes ever going to bring it back up. If it was only up, you all could see the HUGE gallery of pictures... especially HyoLee. :(

Okay, rumor has it that the site admins stopped hosting his site becuase of too much traffic/bandwith....
>>

Yeah, I saw their site before it was hacked. Most of the good Hyori pics are up here. I weeded through and did a quality control on them all. :)

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< i meant thanks for distinguishing between china chow and mariah dude hehe >>

Hehehe...ah...then you need to use some commas.

Smbu

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2000
How about Lee Ji-hyun. I just finished watching the movie "La Belle" and all I can say is, wow.:Q:Q:Q

KokomoGST

Diamond Member
Nov 13, 2001
Methinks that everyone should submit suggestions for their fav babe to Maxim... other than those that have already been featured... ;)

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< How about Lee Ji-hyun. I just finished watching the movie "La Belle" and all I can say is, wow.:Q:Q:Q >>

Will do. :)

RoninRXN

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2001

<< Methinks that everyone should submit suggestions for their fav babe to Maxim... other than those that have already been featured... ;) >>

If they can get Hyori and Yuri to pose for their mag...I will subscribe for the rest of my life.

If they get those two AND Kyoko Fukada...I'll get TWO subscriptions...for life.