Ron DeSantis Tells Florida Not To ‘Monkey This Up’ By Electing Andrew Gillum

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I especially liked the confidence in his post, despite being completely wrong on all accounts.

We call that "trump smart". Its where someone thinks they said something smart but in reality they confirmed for everyone else how big an idiot they are.
Ah, hasn't trump repeatedly asserted that he's a "stable genius?" That should be his next job... cleaning up horse shit in a stable. By his own admission, he's far better suited to that.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Ah, hasn't trump repeatedly asserted that he's a "stable genius?" That should be his next job... cleaning up horse shit in a stable. By his own admission, he's far better suited to that.

Trump is definitely a pro shit shoveler.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
As to the 3/5 of a human thing. You do know that the anti-slavery states did not want to count any slaves in the census. The slave states wanted to count them all. The 3/5 thing was a compromise. It had nothing what so ever to do with the humanity of black slaves. It was not racist.

jesus fucking christ.

I mean, I don't even. Seriously....what the fuck is your malfunction?

Nov 30, 2006
Dude, you are off the wall. I hope that GOP asshole gets what he deserves... you too.

bLXoaqz.jpg

That's a picture I took of a lighted sign I saw a week ago in a local bar/music venue I attended.
And what, pray tell, do I deserve?

Last edited:

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
I will give you the ape thing. Darwin says we are descended from apes, not monkeys. I agree there is a difference. So Florida voters, don't ape it up.

As to the 3/5 of a human thing. You do know that the anti-slavery states did not want to count any slaves in the census. The slave states wanted to count them all. The 3/5 thing was a compromise. It had nothing what so ever to do with the humanity of black slaves. It was not racist.

Yes, do study.

Seek help.

Reactions: Josephus312

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Gillum leads DeSantis 50-47 in the first poll after the primary from Quinnipiac (likely voters).

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
Didn't know what Andrew Gillum looked like, looked it up, and loled. Hilarious!

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
No, that was the second poll. First poll had Gillum up by 5. Looks good so far.

You're right, I somehow missed the PPP poll in the several years worth of news that has spilled out in the last week.

Guy has a real shot and might end up carrying Nelson over the line.

Josephus312

Aug 10, 2018
I will give you the ape thing. Darwin says we are descended from apes, not monkeys. I agree there is a difference. So Florida voters, don't ape it up.

You even quoted my post with the information and yet you either didn't read it or didn't understand its very simple language, read it again.

Yes, do study.

Yeah, cuz saying that dem dere negroes aren't really fully human isn't racist at all.