Romney shares stage with last Democratic president, not last Republican

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Hey Mitt, what team are you playing for? Why no appearances with GW Bush. Since you plan on enacting his economic policies how about a little more enthusiastic endorsment from the last Republican president.

120925-romney-clinton-821a.photoblog600.jpg

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
I bet Bush feels betrayed, I doubt this is the legacy and reputation he was expecting to have when he listened to his advisers.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Hey Mitt, what team are you playing for? Why no appearances with GW Bush. Since you plan on enacting his economic policies how about a little more enthusiastic endorsment from the last Republican president.

I think it's because most people still have some respect for bipartisanship, but Obama is a total partisan asshole.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
yeah he sure is...
bush-obama.jpg

Not my fault that Obama is such a partisan asshole that recently his Administration gave the Republican Senators a less thorough briefing on the murder of an ambassador then he had them give the press.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ation-passed-them-over-for-the-new-york-times

Obama has shown over and over his contempt with working with Republicans and then whiny partisan assholes bitch about it when Republicans tell him to fuck off.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Not my fault that Obama is such a partisan asshole that recently his Administration gave the Republican Senators a less thorough briefing on the murder of an ambassador then he had them give the press.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ation-passed-them-over-for-the-new-york-times

Obama has shown over and over his contempt with working with Republicans and then whiny partisan assholes bitch about it when Republicans tell him to fuck off.

I would guess evidence in this case is a moving target esp that early after. we need to see copies of both reports before we take the word of a couple of whiny senators, waaah Obama told them better stuff then he told us.

Also kind of tough to be bi-partisan when the GOP had a meeting before Obama took office and made it their #1 goal to defeat him by opposing everything.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
So when Romney is seen with Bill Clinton in an obvious show of bipartisanship he gets attacked by rabid partisans like you.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So when Romney is seen with Bill Clinton in an obvious show of bipartisanship he gets attacked by rabid partisans like you.

On the contrary. I'm not attacking him for appearing with Clinton. It's a good thing and I'm sure Romney thinks so too.

My question is why no appearences with the former president Bush? If he's got time for Clinton he should have time for Bush.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
He's too busy dodging shoes to be seen in public.

Zinger

I dont think obama has an aversion to working with the other side, I truly believe that the other side has a problem working with obama. And it makes sense, the dems can be all smug and want to look good and bi-partisan while their guy is in office, but the repubs know that if they help the dems out and make the admin look good then Romney will surely lose.

Though, Obama had the entire government for the first two years of his admin and did nothing, the fucking senate couldnt even pass a budget, which it legally had to.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I can not imagine what the forum is going to talk about AFTER the election?
The winner will have been decided, and the iPhone 5 has already been released.
Maybe the weather?

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003

It would only be polite after banging Mrs. Romney.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Anything would be better than that butterball, stringy haired harridan of a woman he married. He was sick of it 15 years ago and he certainly isn't hitting on it now.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Why wouldn't Mitt meet with the man who set forth the policies that allowed him to make his millions?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Not my fault I gave you 3 correct answers and they don't fit your fable. I guess you'll just have to tell the lie without my guess.