Romney - Not Koch Enough

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Fixed it for you

0.5/10

That's weaksauce, even for sockpuppets like you. The disagree with me = you're a librul! is soooooooo 2003.

Do you guys ever get new material, or like are you saving it for 2015 or something?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
True, so far as it goes. They also have the right, under current law, to say it's not them providing enormous sums via a maze of non-profits designed entirely to obfuscate.

Their chosen ones need merely to read convincingly from the script like they're punched out of a mold at the Koch Bros candidate factory. Actually, they must read from the script w/ little or no deviation like a trained seal.

This is gossip as well.

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com
Gawd. I love the stench of false equivalency in the morning, or any time of day, really.

Perhaps you missed how Dems fussed back & forth with each other interminably over the ACA & financial regulation. How they didn't present iron clad obstructionism when in the minority in the Senate. How they don't get their campaign contributions & associated "independent" support from a very well coordinated group of billionaires & hangers on. Democrats run on a variety of positions, something that can't be said for Koch candidates.

But they're just as bad, anyway, right? It's what you have to believe to keep the faith, so you do.

okay, let me amend that.

just like the democrat candidate that won the party nomination.

better?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
okay, let me amend that.

just like the democrat candidate that won the party nomination.

better?

Please. The humjob harmonies of Koch candidates are as tight & practiced as the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. They've been selected, nurtured, promoted, indoctrinated, financed, winnowed out, trainned & disciplined for decades. They're willingly owned & represent a very large investment.

Wake me when any of them offer anything original that isn't original crazy.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Hubbard went on, "Romney may be a nice man, but he didn't understand where the average person's coming from."

lol, yeah, the rest of the Republican party really has their finger on the pulse of the average person don't they.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Lining up to suck the guys wearing the Koch ring, each trying to outdo the others.

Whoever sucks the best gets their showers of gold!