Romney not conceding!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
Apparently, at least according to Fox News, Romney is not conceding and is not accepting the call for Ohio.

Karl Rove is off crunching the numbers.

wtf?

Karl Rove is the biggest idiot of all, his maps are irritating as hell

Feb 6, 2007
I didn't vote for romney, why must you resort to personal attacks

Phokus always resorts to personal attacks, and there's no defending that. You always resort to stupidity that is so beyond belief, it's considered a war crime by more sensible countries, and there's no defending that either.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
Is there something I don't get with Ohio? Politico's map has Romney leading Ohio 49.4 to 49, but has awarded the state to Obama. Is it based on forecasts for counties that don't have results in yet?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Seems like Rove has conceded now, after one of Fox's statisticians 'splained it to him. If you look at the Ohio county maps, the ratio of Obama to Romney votes reported so far, and the percentage reporting, it looks like Obama will have at least a couple hundred thousand vote edge when everything comes in.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
ENPO5.jpg

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Is there something I don't get with Ohio? Politico's map has Romney leading Ohio 49.4 to 49, but has awarded the state to Obama. Is it based on forecasts for counties that don't have results in yet?

Ding ding ding! Come down and collect your prize! *Queue "The Price is Right" theme*

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004

because the democrat heavy countries, which also have greater portion of the states population have yet to report in all their results.. but based on the numbers coming in Obama will have those counties and thus the state.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Big jump for Obama....now up by around 22k and rising.

May 13, 2009
Only if Romney won and you were rich

As opposed to Obama that has done so much for the middle class working man such as myself. I work my ass off from sun up to sundown and pay out the nose so worthless scumbags can collect food stamps and get free housing. I'd rather the money go to the rich. At least they might do something useful with it like hire someone. Instead baby momma uses the checks on drugs or xbox's for her stay at home boyfriend.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
As opposed to Obama that has done so much for the middle class working man such as myself. I work my ass off from sun up to sundown and pay out the nose so worthless scumbags can collect food stamps and get free housing. I'd rather the money go to the rich. At least they might do something useful with it like hire someone. Instead baby momma uses the checks on drugs or xbox's for her stay at home boyfriend.

Yep and only if Romney won all of that would have changed!

/s

Idiots will be fucking idiots I guess.

May 13, 2009
Yup still waiting on my upside-down mortgage to be paid off, my gas tank to be filled, my check at the first of the month...

It's simple. First step is to pop out as many kids as possible. But do not marry the woman. As she needs to be able to max out the benefits.
Next instead of applying yourself and finding a decent paying job you need to find something part time and min wage. Don't worry as the govt will make up for the difference in pay with food stamps and low cost housing.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Breaking news, Colorado just went for Obama.

I will not get really upset if Romney does not concede even after that, but its just another nail in the Romney coffin. As the Karl Rove adding machine is likely to blow its final Cog.