Romney has ZINGERS for Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDev

Jun 1, 2012
romneyzing.jpg

According to the news, Romney has "zingers" prepared for tonight. Zingers are quick, witty, or pointed remarks/retorts.

I can just see it now...

Moderator: "Mitt, what are your plans to fix the economy?"
Romney: "Hey Obama, you so poor, when you walk down the road with one shoe and someone asks you if you lost a shoe, you say no, I found one"

ZING!
Debate over.
Romney insta-president.

Feb 6, 2007
Moderator: "Mitt, what are your plans to fix the economy?"
Romney: "Hey Obama, you so poor, when you walk down the road with one shoe and someone asks you if you lost a shoe, you say no, I found one!"

ZING!
Debate over.
Romney insta-president.
That might actually make me consider voting for Romney. We need more "churlish rogue" presidents.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Frankly, I thought that you meant that Romney had these Zingers, and I was rather excited to watch the debates. :$

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If I were Obama I wouldn't respond to any of Mitt's zingers or make any himself. Everytime Mitt zings one out Obama should just count it.

In his closing he can say something like "I noticed Gov Romney had about ## so called zingers" Nice job Mitt I'm sure the american people are impressed with your homework"

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I'm wondering if he'll have Twinkies, Ding-Dongs, and Ho-Ho's. I hear Hostess is going bankrupt, so this is his chance to support an all-American company.

TheDev

Jun 1, 2012
I'm wondering if he'll have Twinkies, Ding-Dongs, and Ho-Ho's. I hear Hostess is going bankrupt, so this is his chance to support an all-American company.

It's time for Bain Capital to harvest those companies.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
It's a debate guys, not a masturbate, wait till it actually happens before you call it a win.

Feb 10, 2000
This should go well - Mitt is always charming when he's working off book! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPzt3lbLdYA

Seriously, unless he makes a complete gaffe (like when Perry forgot the name of the federal agencies he wanted to eliminate), which I doubt he will, I expect the pundits will call this a Romney win no matter what happens. They have an obvious incentive to keep this race close, or at least create the impression that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.