Romney had a cheat sheet in the debate

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
He had a cheat sheet and he still managed to lie more than any candidate in a televised Presidential debate in history? This man has a SERIOUS problem with the truth it seems.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
It's called being prepared. Jesus, you liberals will stop at nothing to defame someone.

The Alias

Aug 22, 2012
It's called being prepared. Jesus, you liberals will stop at nothing to defame someone.

it's against the rules you're not allowed to bring notes to the debate shall I fetch the rules for you ?

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
If that actually is a cheat sheet and he managed to pull it off in front of a studio audience and 58M viewers, that guy is one slick preppie.

Sep 7, 2009
Bahaha awesome.

Gah liberals get so incredibly butthurt. I find it hilarious, probably the best part of every election.

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000
It looked awfully thick to be a cheat "sheet". Looked more like a handkerchief to me, or something similar.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I knew he did... why else would he say things like "you can't bank out of your garage"? That sounds like something obama would say although he wouldn't believe it as much as the bureaucratic Conservative Partyman and soon to be supreme fascist does. Romney can remember what he sees, but he doesn't have a mind of his own like Mr. Obama does.

Most people are stupid and someone has to read inbetween the lines for them and then they still don't understand! Dr. Paul may have only got 10% of the popular vote rather than 15%. Then again, he may have gotten 25%, but I think the 15% figure isn't a bad estimate and if Santorum (Mr. idiot) and Gingrich (Mr. Lard Ass) hadn't put up a distraction for Romney, Dr. Paul would've won. Obama probably wouldn't have even wanted to run again because he and Dr. Paul know each other in their natural state... the problem is that Dr. Paul and Obama are prohibited by legislation from being in their natural state which is no govt.

BTW, cheat sheet means he was trained, he studied, and didn't come up with this on his own. Obama's easily educated and he's original, Romney's just trainably mentally retarded and determined like a damn bull.

The Alias

Aug 22, 2012
Bahaha awesome.

Gah liberals get so incredibly butthurt. I find it hilarious, probably the best part of every election.

butthurt ? No, Barrack laid out a plan that made sense and Mitt got on stage and lied to millions of people about his 5 trillion tax cut not being true . ALSO you don't have to be a butthurt liberal to see Romney pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2009
butthurt ? No, barrack laid out a plan that made sense and mitt got on stage and lied to millions of people about his 5 trillion tax cut not being true . Also you don't have to be a butthurt liberal to see romney pulled a folded piece of paper out of his paper

rofl :D

Sep 7, 2009
butthurt ? No, Barrack laid out a plan that made sense and Mitt got on stage and lied to millions of people about his 5 trillion tax cut not being true . ALSO you don't have to be a butthurt liberal to see Romney pulled a folded piece of paper out of his paper

.....And mitt wouldn't have had to call obama out if obama and his staff didn't continually lie about mitt's stance on these important issues.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
I'm not sure what he would need a cheat sheet for. His debate performance was mainly about style and style is kind of hard to write down on a cheat sheet.

Also it's a little hard to believe Romney would think it's a good idea to try to cheat in front of cameras like that. I may not like the guy or agree with his politics, but I don't think he's stupid.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Last edited:
May 13, 2009
Your guy got owned, simple as that. I don't even care about or pay attention to politics but I happened to just flip the channel and watched the last 30min of the debate. After I watched that I turned to my wife and said "Holy shit that's the next POTUS" speaking about Romney.