Roger Stone, NYPD cop planned to kill Democratic congressmembers

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
1705028811418.png

Weeks before the 2020 presidential election, infamous political operative Roger Stone sat across from his associate Sal Greco at a restaurant in Florida.

At the time, Greco was an NYPD cop working security for Stone on the side. Their conversation, at Caffe Europa in Fort Lauderdale, focused on two House Democrats for whom Stone harbors particular animosity, Jerry Nadler and Eric Swalwell.

In audio of the conversation obtained exclusively by Mediaite, Stone made threatening comments about the two lawmakers.

“It’s time to do it,” Stone told Greco. “Let’s go find Swalwell. It’s time to do it. Then we’ll see how brave the rest of them are. It’s time to do it. It’s either Nadler or Swalwell has to die before the election. They need to get the message. Let’s go find Swalwell and get this over with. I’m just not putting up with this shit anymore.”

A source familiar with the discussion told Mediate they believed Stone’s remarks were serious. “It was definitely concerning that he was constantly planning violence with an NYPD officer and other militia groups,” the source said.

Attachments

• 1705028636556.png
    1705028636556.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 15

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
What's your take on this, OP? Thoughts?
I think Stone and Greco should be jailed. YOU NEVER threaten anyone, even if you disagree with their politics. It's wrong. Period.

Also, it shows how hard right a lot of cops are.....I believe since the Rodney King incident in 1991, with the rise of civilian complaint review boards, more police tactics scrutiny, etc., a lot of cops have sided with Republicans because they don't second-guess or talk about their jobs......

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think Stone and Greco should be jailed. YOU NEVER threaten anyone, even if you disagree with their politics. It's wrong. Period.

Also, it shows how hard right a lot of cops are.....I believe since the Rodney King incident in 1991, with the rise of civilian complaint review boards, more police tactics scrutiny, etc., a lot of cops have sided with Republicans because they don't second-guess or talk about their jobs......

The only reason that you and Republicans like cops is because you see them as your minority-murdering goon squads. That's literally the only thing you love about them, and you wish them to continue this with impunity.

This story only upsets you because they talked about murdering white people, and the one cop is black. You have a tramp stamp of Stone, Trump, and Putin in a human caterpillar, and we all know it.

So, again, fuck off you Russian bitch.

Reactions: Meghan54

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
The only reason that you and Republicans like cops is because you see them as your minority-murdering goon squads. That's literally the only thing you love about them, and you wish them to continue this with impunity.

This story only upsets you because they talked about murdering white people, and the one cop is black. You have a tramp stamp of Stone, Trump, and Putin in a human caterpillar, and we all know it.

So, again, fuck off you Russian bitch.
1. I'm not a Republican. I'm an Independent.
2. I am neutral on cops, I like the ones that do a good job, I don't like the ones that abuse their power. They are a necessary evil, period. It's either abolish them, or work with what you have, and a majority of the country would rather work with what they have.
I would not want the job, they have to deal with wackos and crazy people day in and day out.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
1. I'm not a Republican. I'm an Independent.

No you're not.

You're a fucking useless Russian piece of shit making posts out of some shithole St Petersburg office, which will hopefully be at the bottom of a smoking crater very soon. Your posting history and ignorance of plain American English vernacular is undeniable. You are exposed, and we all know it.
All of you fucking worms have been showing up in forums like this like clockwork as these fucking Trump elections approach. it's the same shit over and over, and none of you are at all mysterious with your extremely predictable "issues" that you think concern us.

Fuck off, bitch.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
First, I need to know what Tona Danza and Edward James Olmos have to say before I can even think of formulating an idea of what I think about this.
Well I found this quote from Olmos on policing.

uwoeoz1u23m11.jpg

Not quite appropriate for this thread but a good position nonetheless.

Reactions: igor_kavinski