JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
Rules are simple:

1) Rock beats scissors
2) Scissors beats paper
3) Paper beats Rock

Vote for rock, scissors or paper.

The option that has majority votes becomes ATOT's choice.

You beat ATOT if your choice "beats" the ATOT choice according to the rules above.

TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
Nothing beats rock! It's the ultimate!

It's like Nuclear Bomb / Foot / Cockroach, what could beat a nuclear bomb!?

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
People say paper beats rock because paper can cover rock, but you throw a rock through a piece of paper easily. Thus paper gets pwned by rock. I mean seriously, if you and I both show up at a fight, you have a piece of paper, and I have a rock, I'll throw the rock at you and see what good your paper does. Then I'll take your paper, cover my rock in it, and throw it at you again. At least if you had scissors you could stab or something like that. The only time paper wins is when a lawyer is the one with it, then they can sue your ass for all your rocks and scissors because lawyers are cheating bastards. And people who use scissors to cut things "down there" are just using unsportsmanlike conduct and thus should be disqualified.

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
This is pretty homo... what about rain, it beats all. Ran rusts scissors. Rain destroys rock. Rain destroys paper. So i vote Rain.

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: TestedAcorn
This is pretty homo... what about rain, it beats all. Ran rusts scissors. Rain destroys rock. Rain destroys paper. So i vote Rain.

I'm sorry, but if I threw a rock or came this guy\ with scissors, I'd definitely win. Paper would be a restraining order.

Blieb

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2000
I always do rock. Then when someone has paper and starts laughing because they beat me, I already have a clenched fist to punch them in the face with ...

I mean seriously ... how does anything beat rock?

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
It should be punch, slap, eye poke. Or eye poke, slap, punch, in that order. Which is how it usually happens if you eye poke your wife.

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
Zapp Brannigan: So, a plot to assassinate a weird looking alien with scissors. How very neutral of you.
Leela: What?
Zapp Brannigan: It was almost the perfect crime. But you forgot one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock...and scissors cuts paper! Kif, we have a conundrum.
[Kif sighs.]
Zapp Brannigan: Search them for paper. And bring me a rock.

Toonces

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2000
I frequently and consistently destroy student confidence in class by leading with paper... so many times I've seen the look of abject despair on the faces of Japanese children at yet another loss to my inexplicable foreign powers!