Robot Breaks first of Asimov?s laws

Raiden256

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2001
LOL @ "Then the robot has the job of making sure lots of bullets are sent towards the target."

atybimf

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Raiden256
LOL @ "Then the robot has the job of making sure lots of bullets are sent towards the target."

Lol that was my favorite part.

tjaisv

Banned
Oct 7, 2002
BAH! Let me know when metal terminator-looking robots come out doing this. Until then it's just like yeah whatever.

BRObedoza

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2004
Originally posted by: tjaisv
BAH! Let me know when metal terminator-looking robots come out doing this. Until then it's just like yeah whatever.
i was hoping the pics would look like T-100 :(

Cooler

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2005
Originally posted by: tjaisv

you never know what the govermnt has in there hidden research area.

CheesePoofs

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2004
I give it a few days until someone runs around screaming that the robots are going to evolve into super robots and are going to kill us all (because logically, thats what all robots do).

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Bah...Asimov's laws were entirely arbitrary. Him and Les Del Rey just cooked them up one afternoon.

Shalimar The Clown

Dec 6, 2005
<sam waterson voice>"...and when they grab you with their metal claws, you can?t break free because they?re made of metal and robots are strong."

AAAAAAAK!

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
honestly one of these would be a piece of cake to make. just about any hobbyest with a machine shop could do this in a few weeks (or months). the hardest part would be getting the gun and ammo for the thing.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
How is this different from any weapon? The human makes the decision, the weapon fires the bullets. Is it because the weapon is doing the aiming?

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic
How is this different from any weapon? The human makes the decision, the weapon fires the bullets. Is it because the weapon is doing the aiming?
I'm guessing its like a UAV only not.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
:music:

We're charging our battery
And now we're full of energy
We are the robots

We're functioning automatic
And we are dancing mechanic
We are the robots

Ja tvoi sluga, (I'm your slave)