Robin in Arkham City!

Anomaly1964

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2010
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167637-robin-revealed-in-batman-arkham-city\\
by SuperHeroHype
Jun 21st, 2011
Tim Drake version of Robin to be a playable character
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today confirmed that Robin will be a fully playable character in the new and improved challenge mode in Batman: Arkham City. The Tim Drake Robin pack is currently available exclusively to North American fans who pre-order the game from Best Buy for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Robin will come complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and will be playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack – Black Mask Hideout and Freight Train Escape. The pack will also contain a bonus Red Robin character skin.
Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City – five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum – and the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new, all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.

Last edited:

Angelo Cameo

Jun 20, 2011
www.gameomen.com
I personally hate these kind of promotions. Locking out extra content of a game, that is already on the disk. Hopefully all of this exclusive content will be unlocked in a future patch for everyone to enjoy.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
so, only playable in challenge missions and as locked-out "bonus content."

what the hell? god I hate the state of things.

dpodblood

Diamond Member
May 20, 2010
I personally hate these kind of promotions. Locking out extra content of a game, that is already on the disk. Hopefully all of this exclusive content will be unlocked in a future patch for everyone to enjoy.

I would agree.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
do we really need an 'R' on his uniform?? Imagine if Batman had to have a "B" to make it clear it was batman

I4AT

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2006
Is this the only pre-order exclusive announced so far? Are there different bonuses for Amazon/Gamestop?