Robert Trump dead.

Jan 25, 2011

Won't tell how he was "ill".
Why should they? Are people hoping to score points from his death or something?

The man was in intensive care in June. Odds are this is an extension of that.

Don’t play the speculation game.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
All across this country, families are dropping off their loved one at the hospital entrance, and never get to see them again.

Trump just drops by and has a visit with his family member.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I did not know he had a brother.
Thats so weird, like everything else about their family is all over the news every day. Even Tiffany gets some attention once in a blue moon.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I did not know he had a brother.
Thats so weird, like everything else about their family is all over the news every day. Even Tiffany gets some attention once in a blue moon.

Two brothers and two sisters. The way the Trump family treated Fred Jr. was particularly horrible -- he left the family business to become a pilot and was never forgiven for that while alive (though Donald claimed to have expressed regret later). He died from alcoholism.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
i had read that Trump was playing golf when he got the notice that his brother died. His reaction? It is what it is. :confused_old:

On another note. RIP to Robert. You were the good one.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Two brothers and two sisters. The way the Trump family treated Fred Jr. was particularly horrible -- he left the family business to become a pilot and was never forgiven for that while alive (though Donald claimed to have expressed regret later). He died from alcoholism.

nm corrected below

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I thought I read somewhere that Robert Trump had a nasty fall a few weeks ago and it was bad enough that he was unable to speak. Seems he may have suffered additional complications??

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Meh...When Donald Trump starts caring about the well being of American families, then I'll start caring about the well being of his family. Even then..that's pushing it...

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Why should they? Are people hoping to score points from his death or something?

The man was in intensive care in June. Odds are this is an extension of that.

Don’t play the speculation game.

It's pretty clear that a covid19 related death here would be incredibily embarrassing for a moron who only cares about his image, also one who has done a lot to dismiss, downplay, even obstruct an appropriate pandemic response. You get that right?

Pity the reaper took the wrong brother. Knowing how Dump treats his family I find the reports of him being sad just oh so terrible. I'm positively aching with sympathy over here. The Great I Am can still go fuck himself.