Ritz crackers and Kraft Easy Cheese - anyone else a fan? :)

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
I like to put easy cheese on top of plain old ritz crackers as a snack.

here's a googled pic of what easy cheese looks like if you're not familiar.

anyone else like this combo?

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Mmmmmm! I love ritz crackers with easy cheese. I could eat it all the time. I don't care about the fat, calories, carbs, and whatever else is bad about it. All that matters to me is that it tastes good. :D

: ) Amanda

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by: ohtwell
Mmmmmm! I love ritz crackers with easy cheese. I could eat it all the time. I don't care about the fat, calories, carbs, and whatever else is bad about it. All that matters to me is that it tastes good. :D

haha, you're awesome! I knew I wasn't the only one!

I don't understand the deal with eating "low-fat" or "low-sugar" foods. It kills the taste in most cases. What's the point of getting low-anything? You're eating junk food. It's not healthy for you in the first place. I figure you might as well enjoy it :D

Izzo

May 30, 2003
I like Wheatables with Easy Cheese.

edit: It's not real cheese unless it comes in spray can.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Yeh, I used to like that, but now I just place a salt lick on a rope suspended above the couch. It's much more convenient.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
No, real cheese does NOT come from a spray can!

I prefer this

Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts are perfectly sized, precut cheese slices for crackers. They are oh so yummy and make a great snack without the cracker too!!! They have cheaper Kraft versions of Cracker Cuts too, but they are not as tasty. Cheese from a spray can is the worst idea EVAR!!!

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
I like it. I used to eat it a lot, but then I saw the light. The light was in the form of a knife and a jar of old-fashioned peanut butter. Mmmm, peanut butter on Ritz.

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
Way back when I was in the military I kept a few things like that in my locker on base, good for when you are studying and don't want to go out.

Kaido

Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by: dullard
I like it. I used to eat it a lot, but then I saw the light. The light was in the form of a knife and a jar of old-fashioned peanut butter. Mmmm, peanut butter on Ritz.

hmm...peanut butter on ritz....*wanders off to the kitchen*

anyone seen the Goofy movie? "it's the leaning tower of cheese-a!"

badmouse

Platinum Member
Dec 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Kaido
Originally posted by: ohtwell

haha, you're awesome! I knew I wasn't the only one!

I don't understand the deal with eating "low-fat" or "low-sugar" foods. It kills the taste in most cases. What's the point of getting low-anything? You're eating junk food. It's not healthy for you in the first place. I figure you might as well enjoy it :D
Amen, brother!

- another ritz & easy cheese addict