RIP OJ

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
IqmFSt0.png
God damn Jalopnik

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Wow I had no idea he was that old. Time flies I guess. Also yall sure are a toxic bunch.

Reactions: Muse

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Didn't even know he had cancer. I don't recall watching him play football, but I remember his character in the Naked Gun. And of course in the white bronco...

And he killed his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman. Good riddance to a murderer. Hope you burn for eternity you piece of shit.

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
This is the first time I've seen you two agree on anything!
It does happen, even with such low calibre people as he. Such is the wonder of this universe!

He is one of the biggest right-wing jackwagons in P&N - and 90% of that forum knows it and has called him out for it.

although knowing his posts, if OJ was white, we may have never agreed on anything here.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Then God damned them too...for they never have won a Super Bowl....and their losses have been a mix of tragic and "beyond control". Many "WIDE RIGHTS".

Well, or Diggs already soured so much that Josh Allen did not want to throw him a crossing where Diggs was wide open. And it's a new era since their core is gutted.