RIP B.B. King

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
I don't think I've ever heard a single song of his, barely even recognize the name.
Wonder why that is? I'm not some young new age hipster.

I guess there's just to much music for one person to listen to...

He is sampled in one of my favorite songs of the 90s, Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

"2 of 11 surviving children allege..."

Yeah OK. They see that a pie cut from 7 or 6 slices is much better than 11--best sue someone to get them out of the pie.

Or find some way to sue some healthcare workers to increase the size of the pie.

Dude was 80+ and diabetic. His health was shit. He was already in hospice for several weeks--are they saying this prolonged recovery from diabetic shock was intentional? I'm thinking they heard that son and daughter numbers 3 and 4 (you know, "the favorites"), went the morphine route to end his suffering, and now these jerks want to sue for murder, because they weren't consulted (probably because they only show up every 3 or 4 christmases).

assholes.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
"2 of 11 surviving children allege..."

Yeah OK. They see that a pie cut from 7 or 6 slices is much better than 11--best sue someone to get them out of the pie.

Or find some way to sue some healthcare workers to increase the size of the pie.

Dude was 80+ and diabetic. His health was shit. He was already in hospice for several weeks--are they saying this prolonged recovery from diabetic shock was intentional? I'm thinking they heard that son and daughter numbers 3 and 4 (you know, "the favorites"), went the morphine route to end his suffering, and now these jerks want to sue for murder, because they weren't consulted (probably because they only show up every 3 or 4 christmases).

assholes.
People are scumbags. I've seen few fights with people arguing over shit they didn't work a second in their lives for.