riots in aneheim and dallas both over police shootings

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Here's a few links, first from the radical left are the stories from Orchestrated Pulse and NPR.

http://www.orchestratedpulse.com/2012/07/anaheim-riot-police-love/

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...in-anaheim-latinos-want-federal-investigation

Then from the mainstream media of CBS news.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...-anaheim-for-4th-night-over-police-shootings/

Gosh that was hard, it actually took me like 6 or 7 seconds to look those up.

Too lazy to look for your own fucking story?

NPR is not the "radical left." If anything, it is the most balanced news source we have in this country. Get your head out of your ass.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
What a tremendous display of stupidity.

If they don't like the thought of being shot then they should not be rioting.

New Orleans would have been a lot better off if a few looters had been shot right after Katrina.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
NPR is not the "radical left." If anything, it is the most balanced news source we have in this country. Get your head out of your ass.

LOL good luck with that. The whole keyboard, mouse, and monitor are parked up there now, too.

Next he'll put a cat up there... when asked why... He'll reply how else do you expect me to get the mouse out... Sad vicious circle when you start to post opinions pulled from your ass.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
New Orleans would have been a lot better off if a few looters had been shot right after Katrina.

Man to wish such a thing is disgraceful. I witness to these times and speak to them . But in no way do I want what will be to be. Its just that it can't be stopped. After 2008 there is no turning back . Soon you shall be joining the food riots. Than maybe you can be gunned down because starvation awakes your survivel instincts.

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
Stop responding to the blatant racist attention whore.

BTW one guy was shot in the back of the head while running away? WTF police? How about arresting people, let the court system find their verdict and not play Judge Dredd.

AHamick

Nov 3, 2008
Stop responding to the blatant racist attention whore.

BTW one guy was shot in the back of the head while running away? WTF police? How about arresting people, let the court system find their verdict and not play Judge Dredd.

Plenty of shitheads have shot at police while running away, shooting over their shoulders.

And it has also been shown in previous shooting where the deceased was hit in the back because when they saw the gun pointed at them they turn to shield themselves in a natural reaction, it doesnt necessarily mean they were fleeing and executed,just saying

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Man to wish such a thing is disgraceful. I witness to these times and speak to them . But in no way do I want what will be to be. Its just that it can't be stopped. After 2008 there is no turning back . Soon you shall be joining the food riots. Than maybe you can be gunned down because starvation awakes your survivel instincts.

Someone like ichy would never riot, he's too much of a coward.