Rimworld!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, you died in a raid sadly I didn’t have any Cyro beds to save you in. You took a headshot.
I did build a grave at the old base which I put coolers around. I kept you at a nice -50C, unfortunately when the big raid happened sappers burned your building down.
You did craft the legendary weapons both @zinfamous & @Stg-Flame use.

Damn, cool story though. How long has this currently colony been going?

I should probably get this game at some point haha, been playing a lot Cities Skylines lately.

Feb 4, 2009
Damn, cool story though. How long has this currently colony been going?

I should probably get this game at some point haha, been playing a lot Cities Skylines lately.

I think I am 9 years game time in. Been really lucky but there have been many nameless deaths. Want to become Hornet, I've hated his name.

Feb 4, 2009
Smoking room under construction
1605379605566.png

While running a trade mission @Stg-Flame was ambushed by a gaggle of geese. Appears he now needs a new kidney.
Our Colony has gone back to its roots with Burn it dad making high quality art and STG making weapons. We are essentially a James Bond Villain selling art and guns to all.
1605379973362.png

Feb 4, 2009
I mined more gold from a nearby asteroid and will finish more of the walls. Takes forever for devils strand to grow, have one more comfy couch to make. All are excellent quality or better.
Picture didn’t capture both shelves have simple “snack food” meals on them because you know....

Feb 4, 2009
After months of another radioactive storm the colonists have ample meat for food. They slaughtered many of their animal stocks. Value of the colony has gone up due to the smoking room and dealing arms finely crafted by @Artorias and selling Burnitdown's Dads art masterworks to others. Wealth has increased greatly, so have the attacks. One day a sudden rumbling happened our colonists knew this was a precursor to an insectoid invasion.

They were right....

Two dozen various underground beasts attack! They are repelled which is good news because more kibble needs to be made by @Stg-Flame

While cleaning up the damage caused by the insect invasion the Battatouy attack from all sides! @Artorias had his kidney shot out from the Northern Ambush and others lost fingers during the height of the battle a band of 6 exiles wander in. Two are killed instantly by the attackers.
*fortunately there are more graves*
Attackers are defeated and one Exile is @Artorias Sister! Yay he has a mood lift. @zinfamous (Dr. Feelgood) has to treat some of the wounded, their organs are needed to fix @BurnItDwn failing lungs and @Stg-Flame bullet pierced kidney. Zinfamous fails at treating 4 of them, then says F-it and hauls the last wounded attacker to the cyro chamber. Maybe someone more skilled can treat him.....
These new people SUCK!!!!
All are incapable of doing something and worse they immediately settle in the smoking room to get stoned.
1606249526700.png

Then Bambi decides to destroy the Golden Wall, bitch!
1606250794573.png

Art's Sister goes on an eating binge and eats the few fine meals that were in reserve. Dammit.
@JEDIYoda Becomes sad and wanders, @[DHT] gets stoned and drunk and passes out in the field....

Art and his Sister are very happy working together. Nice to have at least two people happy. DHT proposes to Katsumi and she accepts!

Dammit @Artorias
1606250554990.png
1606250697259.png

Edit:
So this seemed too weird for a game, I checked out the relation and Art's Sister has a +50 acquaintance to Artorias, however for story purposes she is now Art's Sister

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Artorias

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
After months of another radioactive storm the colonists have ample meat for food. They slaughtered many of their animal stocks. Value of the colony has gone up due to the smoking room and dealing arms finely crafted by @Artorias and selling Burnitdown's Dads art masterworks to others. Wealth has increased greatly, so have the attacks. One day a sudden rumbling happened our colonists knew this was a precursor to an insectoid invasion.

These new people SUCK!!!!
All are incapable of doing something and worse they immediately settle in the smoking room to get stoned.
View attachment 34532

Then Bambi decides to destroy the Golden Wall, bitch!

Art's Sister goes on an eating binge and eats the few fine meals that were in reserve. Dammit.
@JEDIYoda Becomes sad and wanders, @[DHT] gets stoned and drunk and passes out in the field....

Art and his Sister are very happy working together. Nice to have at least two people happy. DHT proposes to Katsumi and she accepts!

[Some good, old-fashioned Homesteading Incest happens!]
lol at your golden-walled opium den, dude.

WTF were you thinking? Of course incest is the next tumble in that slope. It always IS!

:D

Feb 4, 2009
lol at your golden-walled opium den, dude.

WTF were you thinking? Of course incest is the next tumble in that slope. It always IS!

:D

It’s Snoop Dogg approved.
Beer & smoke leaf stored in a jade freezer.
You up for a bionic arm? You lost a finger in a gun fight.

Feb 4, 2009
I sent all the turds off to found a mini base near the crashed ship.
Sent them off Batam Death March style. 16 days of food/24 days of travel. They’ll either find a trader, forage or die.
They do have a lot of @Stg-Flame ’s kibble.....Human kibble
We feed our chickens human kibble. They seem to prefer that vs hay or rice.
Twisted game