Rihanna's lingerie line is offering crotchless, butt-revealing leggings. The internet isn't sure it wants them

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
There's a nuance here. The matter for me is that the "Cupid's arrow" effect doesn't happen to me that often and that's been that way since puberty.

Besides, I wouldn't be freely admitting it in OT, which isn't protected like the Love and Relationships section.

It's more circumstances than fear. And if there is fear, it's because of phimosis and not the woman.
Unlike most virgins, I'm not concerned about my ability to attract. If there's a constant I've heard, it's from women I would never copulate with (like the real estate agent that helped my mom buy a house 10 years ago) saying I look younger than the age I say I am.

Nor do I have problem with females. I become an absolute chatterbox with my sister--basically the only person I am naturally extraverted with--and have nothing but platitudes regarding my mother.

My threshold for attraction has always been high. I mean, I could have lost my virginity in middle school to some girl then who must have had a big crush on me because I never had any interest in her or ever talked to her for that matter. She made the effort to look up my home phone in the directory the school published and tried to do phone sex and then sex in the bathroom. I didn't even know exactly who I was talking to. Looking at her Facebook, she is the opposite of photogenic and I don't care that someone else married her.

As for the hooker, it's not out of the question but again, I'm picking someone who gives me some sort of "Cupid's arrow" effect. Or in other words, someone that's subjectively hot.
Maybe you're just asexual.