Rick Astley's never gonna:

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Alowishus
This crap is getting old.

that's how everything on the interweb is. eventually, everyone gets tired of something and stops, sadly that can take awhile. the chuck norris jokes are finally dead, lolcats thankfully provides humor still so that probably will stay alive for a long time.. yet rick rolling is still kind of fresh so it may take a little while longer.

PepePeru

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2005
i got rick rolled at the grocery store yesterday waiting in line.
i swore i heard the bagger girl humming along.
i couldnt contain my laughter.

intogamer

Lifer
Dec 5, 2004
Originally posted by: destrekor

that's how everything on the interweb is. eventually, everyone gets tired of something and stops, sadly that can take awhile. the chuck norris jokes are finally dead, lolcats thankfully provides humor still so that probably will stay alive for a long time.. yet rick rolling is still kind of fresh so it may take a little while longer.

Dont' forget the Soviet Union jokes :p

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Originally posted by: G Wizard

How did you get Rick Rolled at a grocery store?

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: paulxcook

He was bending down to pick up a can of beans, then saw Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee fighting over whether the red color of a coke can symbolized soviet russia or if soviet russia symbolized a can of coke, at which point a store clerk chased off a cat that was roaming around the meat isle, completely missing the hamster that was loose dancing to a Rick Astley song.

Edit:
Oh yea, and Superman says wassup. Peace out.

Alowishus

Sep 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth

He was bending down to pick up a can of beans, then saw Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee fighting over whether the red color of a coke can symbolized soviet russia or if soviet russia symbolized a can of coke, at which point a store clerk chased off a cat that was roaming around the meat isle, completely missing the hamster that was loose dancing to a Rick Astley song.

Edit:

:thumbsup:

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth

He was bending down to pick up a can of beans, then saw Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee fighting over whether the red color of a coke can symbolized soviet russia or if soviet russia symbolized a can of coke, at which point a store clerk chased off a cat that was roaming around the bulk beef isle, completely missing the hamster that was loose dancing to a Rick Astley song.

Edit:

fixed for ATOT accuracy

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: destrekor

"Rick Rolling" was old the second it was born.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
I was pestering my girlfriend with this song constantly for a week, and she hated it. Then one special evening we went out to dinner for our last meal (She moved to Atlanta) I got a filet mignon, and right when I bit into that juicy steak, Rick Astley comes on the air. It was the greatest moment in restaraunt history.