Rich/famous kids that went on to become well adjusted young adults

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
We all know about Britney, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Haley Joel Osment (kid from 6th Sense involved w/drugs + alcohol), Olsen twins, etc.

List those that you think became normal adults.

I'll start:
Ivanka Trump (Donald Trump's daughter)
Christina Aguilera (PIC)
justin timberlake (from boy band 'N Sync)

Winnie Cooper? PIC
Ron Howard
Claire Danes ?
Natalie Portman
Mellisa Gilbert - Little House On The Prairie
Sara Gilbert- Roseanne
Kurt Russel
Jodie Foster
Fred Savage PIC
Will "Fresh Prince" Smith

I'll update this list w/people's responses.

JEDI
Lifer

soonerproud

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2007
Mellisa Gilbert - Little House On The Prairie

Sara Gilbert- Roseanne

Kurt Russel

Jodie Foster

soonerproud

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2007
Would some former child stars that had some issues but are now well adjusted adults count? For example Drew Barrymore went to rehab for drugs and alcohol as a teenager but is now clean and sober with a successful career.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Winnie Cooper

That was my first thought.

Jennifer Jason Leigh? She had a father who was an actor, then he got his head chopped off by a helicopter while filming the Twilight Zone Movie, then she became a moderately famous actress, and she seems pretty normal (and she's hot)

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
now that i got search working again, i found this thread.

Only a few names? there arent that many child stars that grew up to be well adjusted young adults?

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Danica McKellar (Winnie Copper) was a in town last week signing autographs of her Mathematics book. I really should have gone, but it would have felt a bit creepy.

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Danica McKellar (Winnie Copper) was a in town last week signing autographs of her Mathematics book. I really should have gone, but it would have felt a bit creepy.

HAve you done too much self-meditation involving her?

rbV5

Lifer
Dec 10, 2000
Wasn't a child star, and maybe not "normal", but how about Billionaire heiress Julia Louis-Dreyfus?

Seems to have turned out OK, probably never had to work a day in her life....glad she did though.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Regardless if she is considered normal or not, Madonna would never have gotten to be number one, and still performing well, if she followed the path of the other celebrities mentioned in the original post.